View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 10:02 AM
Kneeling Whaler

You know, I'm all for opinions on this here internet as well as this here message board, but the level of sheer ignorance displayed in the topic post is really just too much to begin to fathom; namely these especially detailed segments..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
The second band, Cynic, was the worst band i have ever seen live.
And this is on a show where DragonForce; a band known for pulling out every stop known to man in the studio, but not even coming close to achieving the same live, is sharing the bill..

Quote:
Even Lauren Harris was better than this pile of shit.
Yes, I think it's been established that you'd prefer DragonForce's lead singer..

Quote:
Each one sounded the same and were slow as hell. Almost made me forget i was at a metal show. They fail.
This reveals that you have never even tried to listen to them before. The highest level of ignorance is to reject something that you know nothing about. Perhaps never even attempted to listen to any other music at all. If you did, you would understand how much more talented Paul Masdival is as a truly diverse artist in a field where diversity isn't necessarily known to frequent in comparison to DragonForce's overhyped crew of video game buffs. Cynic may not incorporate the traditional death or power sound, but I would not consider DragonForce as a 'metal' headliner either (I consider them "Butt Rock").

Quote:
Cynic has fanboys???? wow that's a shock
Coming from the same guy who praises DragonForce, Pot Kettle Black.