View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 08:15 AM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofSodom View Post
Yeah, I was thinking about that yesterday. They put out that album just like a real album, and its a full-length....alot of people dont consider it an album because its old stuff re-done, but it was released after they started getting popular....you would have figured they would play at least a couple from it...
Well I'm afraid it goes even deeper than that...they somewhat "disavowed" the Remission stuff as well, since they only played one track from that album! No Crusher Destroyer, no Mother Puncher, etc.

Still, I guess it's hard to complain if they are playing for approximately two hours. I'm just not that much a fan of their last two albums (and did you notice that the 2nd mega-set is more than 50% material from Blood Mountain?).

I just hope they play this much material on May 2nd, and I guess I'll be a happy Mastodon camper. I know I'm also super stoked for both Kylesa and IntrOnaut (<--their last album made #5 on my best of 2008 list), so there is really no way I can lose on this show!

Nat