View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 06:09 PM
N00B

Lamb Of God -- Saskatoon, SK -- April 12th, 2009

I got there after God Forbid took the stage but I was told from a few people that they only played 3 songs anyway.

Municipal Waste was up next and this was my first time hearing them and will absolutely be my last. Was not impressed at all.

As I Lay Dying was by far the most energetic band of the night.
They Played:

Nothing Left
An Ocean Between Us
This Is Who We Are
Within Destruction
Forever
Through Struggle
Meaning In Tragedy
Empty Hearts
Confined

This was my 3rd time seeing Bodom and everytime Alexi is usually pretty wasted so its a sloppy set and this time was no exception once again. During the Intro to Downfall he forgot to change guitars and his techie had to run full tilt and switch his guitars cuz alexi didnt know what was going on.
Also someone threw a shoe at Alexi during the 2nd song and came SO close to hitting him in the face but got his shoulder lol

Silent Night Bodom Night
Hate Me
Hellhounds On My Trail
Living Dead Beat
Angels Dont Kill
Bodom Beach Terror
In Your Face
Blooddrunk
In Your Face
Downfall

And onto Lamb Of God, this was my 5th time seeing them now and I've been hoping for every show to hear "Break You" and left dissapointed once again.
Was a solid show just as I expected but time issues became a problem later in the set. They started Reclamation and got about 2-3 minutes into it and ended up stopping and going into Redneck/Black Label to finish on time.

The Passing
In Your Words
Set to Fail
Walk with me in Hell
Hourglass
Something to Die For
Ruin
Dead Seeds
Descending
Grace
Broken Hands
Laid to Rest
Contractor
Reclamation (2-3 minutes then quit the song)
Redneck
Black Label (Wall Of Death Included)