View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime72 View Post
From what I've heard from talking to people, most people would consider Iced Earth to be gay power metal or something along those lines, even though I pretty much disagree.

Also, it occurs to me that Helloween should be divided into like two bands, Helloween (early) and Helloween (Deris), because while they'll approve of Helloween, the "TMP" will come out and start calling you an idiot/poser/etc if you say you like the Deris albums.

edit: Also I forgot to mention this yesterday, but I love tier VI - it's so fucking true. There should be more bands there.
Actually, Helloween (Deris) would stay in the same tier as old Helloween, because latter Helloween is still stuff the TMP don't care about.

Any other suggestions for Tier VI? Because those were the only two bands I could think of. Now that I think about it, I wonder if Helloween should go in Tier VI, considering that's what most power metal sounds like?

Last edited by JRA; 03-22-2009 at 01:28 PM.