View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 06:32 PM
Traditionalist Asshole
Originally Posted by Div View Post
personally id rank megadeth above metallica any day.
As would most "True Metal Tards" (myself included) but this is a dispute I want no business having now.

Originally Posted by ravenheart View Post
HIM are missing from XII

Listen guys, I am well aware that there are plenty of bands missing, Metal Church, Diamond Head, and Testament being three of them. But the thing is, I didn't want to make this list so long that it becomes a chore to read it, so some concessions need to be made here and there.

That being said, I am thinking about adding a couple of tiers, one being "Thrash bands that Ultraboris thought were shit," and maybe dividing the extreme tier into two or three seperate tiers.

I actually want to post this list on other forums I visit and ruffle a few feathers, but considering I've only put 2-3 hours work into it, I don't think this is quite ready yet. So consider this thread a sandbox.

I have a feeling that nobody understands my "Super Black Metal" joke. Allow me to illuminate:

The difference? Bathory = Super Black Metal, everybody else = merely "black metal."

Edit: I've also give entries to "Vegetarian Progressive Grindcore" and "Lounge."

Also, Ravenheart, sorry but anybody who writes a song called "Jumpdafucup" is automatically mallcore fodder. Shit I should put Soulfly in the nu-metal section (i.e.Date Rape) for that alone!
You know its true, bunny rabbits we have got lovely little fluffy bottoms. We do. That's why people often mistake us for Danny Devito.

Last edited by JRA; 03-21-2009 at 06:57 PM.