View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 05:54 AM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300%_Density View Post
I'll be honest about this and I know I'm in the minority for this but I'm probably looking more forward to seeing Coheed for this tour than I am anybody else. Trivium is pretty good opening band but not my favorite by any means. And I know I'm not the only one here that feels this way but when I think of a Slipknot show I just think of all these stupid redneck fucks going to a show and honestly it makes the show a little less enjoyable in my opinion. I have seen Slipknot a few times and they do but on a good show but its others that ruin the show. Hopefully in Tulsa there will be a lane for parents to drop off their kids at the BOK Center. I saw Coheed @ Warped Tour a few years ago and really enjoyed them and Claudio is still a pretty amazing guitar player. I have no problem taking shit for this. I know I cant be the only one that feels this way.
In my opinion Trivium and Coheed did a fuckin Kick ass job! I was more there for the support bands then the Headliner! I loved Coheed's set and Trivium was amazing! The Slipknot Cult were kind of rude to Coheed they were close to the end of their set and here they are getting booed! I was like come one man, show some respect, they are playing their heavy shit for this crowd and it was a great show!

So in short, YOU ARE NOT ALONE MY BROTHER!