View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 02:08 PM
D.B.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_metalhead View Post
Now for a word on the crowd. The worst crowd I have ever had in a show. Period. 95% of them were oldies. In that front section, I was the only guy jumping and going nuts. Really. All others were just STANDING with hands folded!! I was like ..dude this is AC/DC after 8 fuckin years!!!

They were behaving as if someone has said to them "ok you are sentenced to a punishment of going through a AC/DC show. now go and do it".
People were leaving in between songs to fuckin buy beer! I mean .. you have your whole life to drink beer man. Many people were leaving during Angus's solo! WTF!! The loser guy next to me must have gone out like 5-6 times totally. And kept giving me stares as I was busy head banging and jumping. So at the end I was totally drenched in sweat, while everyone else, I repeat everyone else had a bored look on their face. And the sad part is that most of these people bought the AC/DC lighted horn thingies. Sorry to say this but all the wrong people ended up at this show. People with money and no passion.
My friend was in the colonade section which was the 3rd tier of seats. You could expect at least people in the cheaper seats to be of a younger age group and more passionate. But he gave me the exact same review of the crowd after the show.
I'm really glad that the band is still coming out to places like these and doing shows. I would totally understand if they skipped this country altogether. The crowd response was close to ZERO. No one except me and very few others were singing along for 'She's got the Jack' and 'We Salute You'.
If not for the shitty crowd, I might have considered going to the Monday show. I mean I still had the most fun in my life at this show, but its always much better if the whole crowd is participating.. and not just a handful.
And the worst thing was that they didn't keep GA standing section for this. It was all seats. Even on the floor. That sucks balls. Really does.
Anyway, wonderful show. Thanks to all who read the review upto this point. Bows to AC/DC, cheers to all fans who are gonna see them in the upcoming shows.
fuck i hate america