Take This Life

Gojira
Oroborus
The Heaviest Matter Of The Universe
Backbone
Flying Whales
Toxic Garbage Island
Vacuity

The show started way late so they had to cut some songs I guess. I was actually looking foward to hearing The Chosen Pessimist live. Nothing from Colony is disgusting. The Jester Race Medley is fucking awesome. I don't know what they're talking about when they say the old songs don't work live. Definatley the highlight. Actually had not a bad a crowd reaction as well. Before the song Anders said that everyone bitches that they never play old stuff but when they played the song in Europe people stood around like zombies. Eraser is a killer song live. Before that song Anders said they played it a few nights ago as an experiment but they will keep in the setlist. Alias was fun but I don't even think they're playing the mellow part in the middle which is pretty lame. All in all a good show but not nearly as good as I've seen them before. They don't seem as energetic as they were years ago. Oh well. Gojira kicked ass as always. Definatly stole the show. I didn't bother with All That Remains or 36 Crazyfists.