1) Upon Wings of Black
2) East Into The Open Sea
3) Sacrifice for the Slaughtergod
4) Beyond the Permafrost
5) Soul Thrashing Black Sorcery
6) Within My Blood
Winds Of Plague:
1) A Cold Day In Hell
2) Anthems of the Apocalypse
3) Angels of Debauchery
4) Origins and Endings
5) Decimate the Weak
6) The Impaler
I know they played Night Eternal and ended with Full Moon Madness. Probably the same as other dates.
Songs I remember:
The Serpentine Offering
Spellbound (By The Devil)
Mourning Palace (ended with this)
Kings Of The Carnival Creation
Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse
The Sacreligious Scorn
and then that one song where Shaggrath sings in a robot voice and counts down in the beginning
I'm almost positive it's the same as the other lists:
1. Wotanís Procession/Skin Carver
2. Twist of Cain
3. Am I Demon
4. Tired of Being Alive
5. Her Black Wings
6. Devilís Plaything
7. Left Hand Black
8. How The Godís Kill
9. Brand New God
10. Satanís Crucifiction
11. Black Mass
13. Black Angel, White Angel
16. She Rides
17. Dirty Black Summer
1. Skeletonwitch was fucking fantastic and Moonspell was the second best band of the day.
2. Winds of Plague was fucking terrible.
3. Dimmu Borgir got kind of boring. I'll take my black metal Dark Funeral style.
4. Danzig is a helluva performer. I really enjoyed him
The whole crew behind the scenes had on corpsepaint. When Winds Of Plague played, they dressed up. The vocalist and one of the guitar players had on corpsepaint, and then it hit me. They were dressed up as black metal people! The vocalist had corpsepaint exactly like Gaahl's and the guitar player was Abbath. I wanna say that the bass player was Maniac, but i'm not sure. The keyboard chick was in a nun costume.
On the other hand, Dimmu did NOT play with corpsepaint!
And, is it just me, or do black metal guys have REALLY huge foreheads when not wearing their paint?