Just got done seeing it. It's probably the best game-to-movie film I've ever seen, but it's still not perfect. Some thoughts:
1. Mark Wahlberg actually does a pretty good Max Payne, but there are some moments when he overacts a bit. Not too bad though.
2. Leaves out a couple plot moments from the game, but it actually does an okay job of sticking to the story of the game.
3. Mila Kunis/Mona are completely forgettable. I haven't played the first Max Payne in so long so I can't really remember how big of a role she had in it.
4. Not as much of a body count as I'd have liked to see.
5. COOLEST SLOW-MO SEQUECE EVER OMGHAHD
Go see it if you're a fan of the game. If you haven't played it but like action movies in general, consider it.
07/22 - Melt-Banana
07/26 - Forever Came Calling & Primitive Man
07/30 - Warped (?)
08/05 - Knockout Kid
08/07 - Fireworks (?)