Children of Bodom -- Atlanta, Ga -- September 13th, 2008
The Bodom set list is the same as The Baltimore, with some exceptions and details written in italics, songs that are played are in Bold
Third show of their headlining tour with The Black Dahlia Murder and Between The Buried And Me.
Intro Which is some weird chant, its name could be 'They're coming to take us away', not sure tho
01. Follow The Reaper
02. Smile Pretty For The Devil (the live premiere)
03. Silent Night, Bodom Night
04. Living Dead Beat
05. Hellhounds On My Trail
08. Angel's Don't Kill
09. Children Of Decadence Song stops at 3:30, and instead of the badass solo, Roope does some boring solo/song transition with Janne and Raska providing a backing (its nothing like on the Stockholm cd/dvd). I'm pretty sure Roope was so wasted to the point where he forgot some riffs, I could tell at least when he messed up. Eh... but it then segued too
10. Chokehold ( Cocked 'N' Loaded )
11. Hate Me!
12. Bed Of Razors
13. In Your Face
14. Banned From Heaven - was not played, presumably due to time issues (see Between the buried and me)
15. Hate Crew Deathroll
16. Everytime I Die - was not played, see above and BTBAM
17. Downfall - Nothing special done with intro (ie playing too young for love or holy diver over the intro, presumably due to time restraints
Bodom was awesome, it was probably my 3rd or 4th time seeing them (i saw em Dec 6th, 2005; June 27, 2006 (Unholy Alliance), and another i think), but it was definitly bad ass, I prefered their Aren't you dead yet tour, due to the awesome solo battles, and the drum solos and of course MATERIAL OFF SOMETHING WILD BEING PLAYED, which this set obviously lacked. oh well
For black dahlia murder, i'm not a big of a fan as i am with bodom, and i've only got the Unhallowed Cd, so the only songs i could recognize were
For Between the Buried and me, i've never heard of them before this night, and they were pretty good for a band that typically attracts the 'slam-dancing' scene (i say that because there were some fags in full out eyelines, blush and lipstick). Unfortunately i don't know any of the songs they played (it was only 4), but thier last song was roughly 15 minutes long, so its something off thier new cd. But i believe that because the OPENING BAND played a 15 minute song, that bodom could not play Banned from Heaven or Everytime i Die. oh well, regardless it was a great show, and you should definitely catch them on this leg of the Bodom, BDM, BTBAM show.
9/10 cuz bodom had to cut 2 songs.