View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 07:48 AM
Beware; I am a threadkiller.

Me and my friends also missed Testament, more so because we lollygagged a bit before finally heading out, plus some traffic from Brooklyn into Long Island proper helped a bit with that. and some party favors %-)

but we made it with time to spare for the rest of the show.

Motorhead: first time for me. very tight. good energy.

H&H: third time for me. and i think Dio is destined to end up as a Vegas show. his intro for Children of the Sea made me think of a vegas lounge lizard and Time Machine had that sort of Vegas show sound. And he mumbles when he's talking way too much and i can never understand him. Curse you, Ronnie James Dio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girnny777 View Post
E5150
The Mob Rules
Children Of The Sea
I
The Sign Of The Southern Cross
Time Machine
Falling Off The Edge Of The World
Die Young
Heaven And Hell
however, i have a different order to their set:

E5150
The Mob Rules
Children Of The Sea
The Sign Of The Southern Cross
I
Falling Off The Edge Of The World
Time Machine
Die Young
Heaven And Hell

I think the drum solo was inbetween FotEotW and Time Machine. And HEaven and Hell was very drawn out. i'd even venture to say very drawn out drawn out to hopefully capture the true essence of the drawn out-ness.

Priest were excellent ('natch). Eat Me Alive and Dissident (Fucking) Aggressor were the highlights. If you were there, I called out Sinner right before or right after Dissident Aggressor. I almost had my friends fleeing to the car before You've Got Another Thing Coming, but we stayed for it. b/c it's the Priest.

Last edited by Sinfulsot; 08-12-2008 at 07:57 AM.