View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 09:41 AM
Director, Set List Intelligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilCheeseWedge View Post
I guess that's fair. Was it really necessary to create a whole "album" type of thing for it though? If anything, this is what they should've done when they played Ozzfest in 2005, because I can't imagine their headlining shows attract that many younger fans that haven't heard most of these songs already.

Also, what's with the wonky prices of Maiden albums on iTunes? I was looking the other night, and TNOTB is a great deal (like $8 or something) but albums like Powerslave were somewhere between $12-14. I thought that was a bit odd.

All said though, as soon as the tickets for Ohio go on sale, I'm buying some good ones
Maiden had the Early Days DVD out but maybe it would have been a good idea three years ago. A lot has happened in the music business in that time. I don't think a lot of bands were doing there kinds of things three years ago.

Good point on itunes.... I don't understand the pricing overall.... FotD is priced higher than 7th Son? Powerslave should be more expensive given the emphasis of the tour.. that I can understand.

The metalsetlists maiden civil war ended a long time ago. The band is touring on a strong set list. It's a great year for Maiden fans. It's time for you to quit your bitching and start enjoying Maiden fully again.