View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

All our stuff—there’s no improvisation onstage.

Bullshit. Dave can't replicate his own solos on the albums to save his life. He does these boring multinote wankeries that go absolutetly nowhere. I'm still pissed off on how he completely ruins "The Trooper."

"Aside from the 16-bars we solo, we might change it a little bit. All the solos are worked out ahead of time. On this particular tour, because Jan [Janick Gers, guitarist] wasn’t in the band when we did it—he really wasn’t involved in any of the writing or the recording—I said to Jan ‘Well, you play some of my stuff."

How bout he sticks to playing rhythm and is happy he's playing stadiums instead of shit bars in unknown places with a band no one cares about?

Honestly, the reason Hallowed Be Thy Name is no longer the greatest Maiden song is because Janick fucks up H's solo live. :edfingesr: Why the shit did Adrian have to give him that one? Janick could use a few tightening of the screws anyway.

Last edited by JRA; 03-07-2008 at 02:32 PM.