View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 05:34 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Zoso -- Bloomington, IN -- January 31st, 2008

I would have reported this last week if my computer wasn't busy sodomizing little boys instead of working properly.

Setlist:

THE WANTON SONG
HOUSES OF THE HOLY
WHAT IS AND WHAT SHOULD NEVER BE
RAMBLE ON
HEARTBREAKER
IMMIGRANT SONG
BLACK DOG
SINCE I'VE BEEN LOVING YOU
TEN YEARS GONE
BRON-Y-AUR STOMP
THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME
NO QUARTER
OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY
STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN
KASHMIR

Thoughts:

-3rd time seeing them, and still nothing from the first album. On their website, zosoontour.com if you look in the setlist section, they list a bunch of songs they choose from and there are 4 fucking songs there. I mean I'm not a "1st Led Zeppelin album nut" (I don't even own it ), but I figure something would have shown up by now.

-Yes, finally played Stairway, and I must admit, the second half just might be the greatest live Zeppelin moment ever.

-Some ass decided to jump onstage and and dance around playing air guitar during SRTS. Now I'm not knockin wanting to be onstage while a band's playing, but you don't pull that shit during a Zeppelin show (even if it is a tribute act). Though it was entertaining to see "Bonham" keep whipping sticks at him while playing the song.

- Not really show related but I was chatting with a girl and she was telling me how she wasn't familiar with Zeppelin and she was there to "expand her world."

-I'm kinda sick of "Over The Hills & Far Away" (and wishing they would replace it with, oh, I don't know, Dazed & Confused), but it practically got the best crowd reaction that night, so...