View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 06:14 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
No, they came out and played in front of a screen behind them that had music videos go along with the music they played.

@neilpeartjr.: So are you saying Spinal Tap is a terrible thing that happened to heavy metal, or just singling out Dethklok because they're on a cartoon rather than a movie?
What I'm saying is that its one thing if there's a there's an entity that pokes fun at music whether it be a movie or a cartoon, but for people to treat it like its an actual band...then that's where the stupidity comes in. Using a television show to become popular and then put out music? People buy this shit and then they wonder why Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan and High School Musical soundtracks are at the top of the charts. Its the same thing different genre.

By the way, if you are trying to get me to stop and think about what value the show has, you are wasting your time, so you might as well stop here.

Last edited by JRA; 11-18-2007 at 06:20 PM.