View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 09:22 AM
Somewhere Back In Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
Source: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...wsitemID=84165

Well, I'm glad I can just go to Philly instead of NYC now, as it's a lot closer and more conveniant, but on the downside now my suspiscion that the NYC date would be a DVD shoot is pretty much void.
And god dammit, is it impossible for bands to pick good support bands? Why couldn't Redemption have supported SX instead of Dream Theater? I wouldn't mind Echoes of Eternity again either... I'm not really upset over Epica, not a fan but I can tolerate them... on the downside, this will be my FIFTH fucking time seeing Into Eternity, and I hate them! Can't they learn to stay off of bills with good, talented bands?
I knew as soon as I saw Into Eternity listed this morning that you would flip out. Not that I don't agree with you, because I do. I have (unfortunately) seen them 3 or 4 times in the last two years. When they opened for Edguy in Chicago, the singer said that this would be their last tour for their current release, and half the crowd cheered. It was rather amusing.

The other downside to this news is that the Chicago show in April is on my wife's birthday. I will more than likely have to skip this one.