View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 10:40 PM
Weirdo from the woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rover View Post
October 20th 2007 Birmingham, AL, Alabama Theater
Setlist: Sick Things Intro tape / It's Hot Tonight / No More Mr Nice Guy / Under My Wheels / I'm Eighteen / Is It My Body? / Woman Of Mass distraction / Lost In America / Feed My Frankenstein / Be My Lover / Raped And Freezin' / Dirty Diamonds / Muscle Of Love / Desperado / Halo Of Flies (inc.Drum Solo) / Welcome To My Nightmare / Cold Ethyl / Only Women Bleed / Steven / Dead Babies / Ballad Of Dwight Fry / Medley: Devils Food - Killer - I Love The Dead / School's Out / Billion Dollar Babies / Poison / Elected
I understand completely why Alice is doing mostly the 70's material, but personally I would love to hear those gems from 80's, 90's and after that too. Now there is only five songs from post-70's era. I saw him performing in Helsinki couple of years ago on Dragontown tour and setlist was in my opinion better balanced then.

Don't get me wrong, I love the 70's material very much. What I'm saying is, that Alice should trust more in his later stuff and in a way prevent the possibility of turning into a nostalgia-act.

So, for the next show in Helsinki (25th of November to be exact) ... bring back The Man Behind The Mask!