View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Is there anybody listening?

Concerts Attended

I was bored and looking through some old ticket stubs so I figure I make a thread about concerts you've attended in the past. This is probably pretty dumb and pointless but I'm bored so whatever....

12/12/02-Claus-Fest; Nassau Collesium, Uniondale, NY (kinda sucked now that I think back....highlights I guess were Audioslave and QOTSA...even though I dont really listen to either of them anymore...)
6/10/05-Judas Priest/Queensryche; PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ
7/27/05-Ozzfest 2005; PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ (Sabbath cancelled, Maiden headlined...)
10/6/05-Queensryche; State Theater, New Brunswick, NJ
2/11/06-Billy Joel; Madison Square Garden, New York, NY (not really metal or anything...but my brother had a extra ticket...wasn't that bad either...)
9/23/06-Queensryche; House Of Blues, Atlantic City, NJ
9/27/06-DragonForce/All That Remains; Electric Factory, Philadelpia, PA
9/29/06-DragonForce/All That Remains; Nokia Theater Times Square, New York, NY (a friend's mom got us backstage passes and we actually stood on the side of the stage while ATR were playing...some dickhead that works there kicked us out for DF....after the show we got some food across the street came out and saw the band just chilling on the street...pretty cool...chilled for like an hour..)
10/6/06-Trivium; The Trocadero Theater, Philadelphia, PA
10/7/06-Iron Maiden; Tweeter Waterfront Center, Camden, NJ
10/13/06-Iron Maiden; Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, NJ
11/3/06-Queensryche; Electric Factory, Philadelphia, PA
11/8/06-Queensryche; State Theater, New Brunswick, NJ
12/8/06-In Flames/Lacuna Coil; Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ
12/22/06-Twisted Sister; Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ
5/4/07-Bullet For My Valentine/All That Remains; Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ (my girlfriend likes BFMV, I like ATR...so we went...just to clear that up...)
5/19/07-Heaven And Hell/Megadeth; PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ

upcoming shows

7/21/07-Queensryche instore perfromance & meet and greet; Looney Tunes, West Babylon, NY
8/7/07-Deep Purple/Thin Lizzy; Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY
8/24/07-Dream Theater; PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ (maybe)
9/8/07-Heaven And Hell/Alice Cooper/Queensryche; Nikon Jones Beach Theater, Wantagh, NY
9/26/07-Megadeth; The Fillmore Theater At Irving Plaza, New York, NY (maybe)

I realize most people probably have been to more shows that this but I only really started going recently...well have fun remembering back..sorry if this is a dumb idea...