I found BLS's setlist from another forum ... they believe it's correct:
1. New Religion
2. Been A Long Time
3. Suffering Overdue
4. Bleed For Me
5. Suicide Messiah
6. Fire It Up
7. Black Mass Reverends
8. Concrete Jungle
Here are some points I have collected from couple of finnish forums..
- Many were pleased of how energetic Ozzy's performance was but he's vocals were disappointingly bad.
- Many were hoping for longer set and expecting to hear more new material, for example "I Don't Wanna Stop"
- People were expecting "Shot In The Dark" to appear on the setlist and were very disappointed when it didn't.
- The mixing of both bands was rather unstable
- Many said that BLS was boring and Zakk's 10 minute guitarsolo too ..
- ...although many were pleased of fact that he many times paid tribute to Randy Rhoads and nailed those solos.
- Many thought that Ozzy's band was somewhat out of place and too much dominted by Zakk's guitar playing
Note: I wasn't there. I was planning to go, but I didn't have the money when tickets got to sale. But I saw Ozzy with Black Sabbath two years ago and that was one of the best gigs of my life, so I think I can handle it.