View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 05:17 PM
Regretting my username

ALL HAIL TO SCIENCE!!! SCIENCE H. LOGIC HELP US!!!! SCIENCE BLESS US ALL!!

On that note, I have no problem with science...I would love to delve deeper and expand my knowledge in the scientific field.....but the fact of the matter is.......There are holes in the theory of evolution (transitional fossils, for one) that science either CANT explain or hasnt explained yet. If in the future, science explains these things, then I will sit on my hands and accept the theory....

The fact of the matter is...microevolution is real, Darwin hit the nail on the head, species do adapt to their surrounding, that is observable and is thus a fact......Macroevolution isnt entirely proven....I believe in the realm of science, for a theory to be validated or invalidated, a scientist must submit a claim or theory, his peers review it, they point out the proven/observable/testable aspects (which the entire scientific community did with evolution), and then when someone points out a flaw, the scientists must then address these issues. In all the things I have read, I only see Creationists calling scientists heretics, and scientists calling Creationists moron. Some middle ground must be met, where certain ideas are held as facts, and other questionable aspects are tested further and explained.....The issue has become too polarized

Last edited by ChildrenofSodom; 03-12-2007 at 05:23 PM.