View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 02:31 PM
Traditionalist Asshole
Originally Posted by EvilCheeseWedge View Post
What? I spent a whole lot of time outside in 2002. I think I more than lived up to that one. I've always been known for taking bike rides, and well into winter. I figured I'd just make my friends think I was even crazier by taking a bike ride on January 1 of that particular year. I would never do something like that again though, because it's not really safe. The roads were icey, and it was snowing. I live in the country, so I can hear and see what's coming, but still, it's not easy for others to see me, and there have been many times where I've ended up in a ditch because I didn't want a ride on somebody's car

More then likely you should've asked where I was on January 1, 2007, because I probably need that bike ride now more then I did five years ago

Oh. For some reason, I thought you said "I made a resolution in 2002 and I haven't done it until last month."

Once again, I'll blame this on the weather.
You know its true, bunny rabbits we have got lovely little fluffy bottoms. We do. That's why people often mistake us for Danny Devito.