View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 02:59 PM
In Search of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by overkiller View Post
Okay, 1. AMOLAD is not THAT good, upon reflection I shouldn't have put it so high on my list, or even had it on my list at all (not that it would have changed anything). 2. Fuck Mastodon. 3. Correct. 4. OMCII is horribly mediocre, put any other title on it and it's just another shitty, irrelevant Queensryche release. 5. A Twist is not as bad as I first thought, but it's still pretty damn mediocre. 6. Rocket Ride is fun to listen to, but it's joke music, and should be taken as just that--a joke. 7. I'm fucking surprised and glad Between Two Worlds made it so high. I'm proud of you guys, sort of. 8. More boring Tool. Next. 9. Don't even know them, how did they get so far? 10. A completely worthless album. The only time it's any good at all is when it's a poor Reign in Blood clone--that said, I'll stick to Reign in Blood, thanks.
#9 got so far because a small group of people (myself included) that feel it's an AMAZING album... Unfortunately promotion and distribution in the US (even though its their native country) are terrible, so like no one bothered to check it out unless you were happened to be convinced by my extreme praising of it. It got really good critic reviews and such, but still, the push for promotion and distribution were both so terrible that it still remains basically unknown. Too bad though, I feel it's an AMAZING album... my personal #1.