View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 11:34 AM
7 Holy Paths To Hell And Your Trip Begins...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
. Less than a week later we were in for the event that marked my year in concerts… Iron Maiden live @ Tweeter Center – Camden, NJ… October 7th. I had seen Maiden before, back on one of the lone Dance of Death dates in January 2004, and I had been waiting for this ever since. The day was perfectly planned. The night before the show, we gathered for a huge “Maiden-party”, watching various DVDs from over the years… We left for Philly at 11 AM, and spent the whole day psyching ourselves up for the show, we got to the venue a good 3 hours before the doors opened and spent the whole time blasting Maiden out of the car and meeting some cool people. The show was a ten on every level, stellar production really. I am really proud of the band for playing the whole new album live, and despite white some fans might think, I think it’s one of the best ideas the band has had in years. I love every moment of the show, lost my voice completely, and spent $100 on merchandise.

Too bad I didn't know you were at that show we could have met at the tailgate before the show, I drove the 8 hours from Montreal to Phily for this one

Ferore The Show (I'm the small one with the Beavers shirt)

After The Show (my G/F and my friend Henry from Phily & me)

As for the show it's was excellent, crowd was so-so compared with the Québec city & Montreal ones but still pretty good,and too bad the tank didn't work in Camden.

Up The Irons !

Cheers !
PowerMaiden