View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 06:51 PM
HEY! LISTEN!

Indifferent Children Of Bodom -- New York City, NY -- December 17th, 2006

Amon Amarth were great. Bodom were pretty bad. I was terribly dissapointed, the setlist was completely MEH and had NO KISSING THE SHADOWS (or any but the fucking TWO Hatebreeder songs, but of course they were fine with playing half of HCDR ) and the mix of Mask Of Sanity/Deadnight Warrior was bad and pretty much fucked both songs (No fucking solo sections), much unlike the Bodom beach terror/bodom after midnight medley from last year which rocked. Even the "good" bodom songs were fucked because Alexi was so wasted that he ruined just about every solo he played. I doubt I'd go see Bodom again now.

Amon Amarth kicked fucking ass though. So much of it too. I didn't really know Gojira except for a few songs beforehand, but they were pretty damn good. Sanctity were really bad though.

Also the crowd was fucking insane. And I don't really mean that in a good way. Me and my friend (and almost everyone around us) fell down at one point and I thought one of us was gonna get seriously hurt. It was made a less enjoyable by the crowd and the dick employees of Nokia theater. This is my third experience with those people, and I think they must all just be assholes.

Brady, I didn't see you at all. Then again... the place is pretty damn huge I guess.

Here's the setlists for the two bands I know:

Amon Amarth:

Valhall Awaits Me
Runes To My Memory
Death In Fire
Fate Of Norns
Asator
Cry Of The Blackbirds
An Ancient Sign Of Coming Storm
The Pursuit Of Vikings

Children Of Bodom:

Hate Me!