Originally Posted by neilpeartjr.
I think not. Hemispheres wipes the floor with Moving Pictures & 2112.
The title track from 2112 alone wipes the floor with most of the Rush catalogue, the other songs drag it out of first. Hemispheres rules, no doubt, but it rules slightly less than the four ahead of it.
My top ten albums, for comparison purposes/the hell of it:
1. Queensryche- Operation: Mindcrime
2. Genesis- The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway
3. Iron Maiden- Piece of Mind
4. Rush- A Farewell to Kings
5. Alice in Chains- Dirt
6. Opeth- Blackwater Park
7. Megadeth- So Far, So Good...So What!
8. Pink Floyd- The Dark Side of the Moon
9. Slayer- South of Heaven
10. Peter Gabriel- Up