View Single Post
Old 10-08-2006, 01:12 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakbobcat
Interesting, that's news to me. But maybe they aren't doing a big tour, just a few dates perhaps. Well I'd be happy to see them come here for the 3rd time. I wasn't planning on going to see them on this tour, but Mastodon announced support so i moved my money around a little bit and im living cheap to go to it .
I think they are finnished their US tour now, so I'm hoping for a European setlist, and hoping that the setlist has changed slightly for next time. And hopefully they keep The Pot in, as they didn't play that last time. And Aenema ofcourse.
Tool + Mastodon= Fucking awesome. I wonder who will support them when they come back here......if they're half as good as Isis I'll be content

Yeah last night was the last show I believe, then Europe in November-December, then to Australia and New Zealand in January '07, and after that probably another month break or so and wrap things up back home

I really hope you get The Pot as well, it's definitely one of the funnest live songs in their set. You won't miss Sober I don't think, meh.