View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Video Game Emulators are the devil!

So I felt like downloading a SNES Emulator for my Mac so could play me the classic SNES Starfox (I had a craving that Rick James would envy). Now, you need to understand, I didn't think this plan would succeed, as Emulators seemed bright and scary and required too much of this and that to get to work on a Macintosh. But oh was I wrong. And I was playing the SNES Starfox soon enough. However, after about 2 minutes, I realized what a horrible job I was doing, and the fact that I was using a keyboard to get the job done wasn't making things easier.

So I decided to download other games that I haven't in a while. This is probably the most bizzare video game binge anyone will ever experience. (Obviously these were all SNES games)

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Fighting Edition
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4: Turtles In Time
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Movie Edition
Contra 3: Alien Wars
Kirby Superstar

I learned a few things from this experience.

1)Special moves in fighting games, are in fact, not hard after all. I, in fact pulled off a few supers.

2)I seriously suck at Contra. I don't remember the last time I played it, but I was probably using Game Genie.

3)Michealangelo, despite his carefree persona, still kicks all sorts of ass.

4)Fuck Slash.

5)How the fuck am I gonna survive this semester?

Last edited by JRA; 10-05-2006 at 12:06 PM.