View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 05:15 PM
Traditionalist Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden
That was great live. Hopefully they affect you in the way they affected me and you buy a record.

Funny, I didn't actually buy a ticket until just now. Well I'm afraid there's a 70% chance of that not happening. As far as I'm concerned, my plan is to get there early, watch Overkill, then wander around, maybe buy T-shirts, possibly get my ticket upgraded and be moved up further like I did at Iron Maiden (Oh man that was so awesome). Then maybe walk out, go grab dinner somewhere, and hopefully by the time I get back, Lamb Of God will be finished masturbating on stage and Megadeth could come on.

What would be really nice is if everybody's (Overkill and Megadeth aside of course) tour buses broke down and they couldn't make the show, giving those two time for 2.5 hour sets each. But I think I need to get caught up on my homework and pick up about 100 four leaf clovers in Boston in order for that to happen.