WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Slipknot -- Inglewood, CA -- March 7th, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=9833)

b_halperin 03-07-2009 11:38 PM

Slipknot -- Inglewood, CA -- March 7th, 2009

Just got back from the concert it was FUCKING AWESOME.

Trivium went first and they kicked serious ass. They said it was the best show they'd ever played in the states. They just fucking owned and i will definetely try to catch them at mayhem festival.

Coheed and Cambria went next. Ill leave it at this: They were in the wrong venue, and weren't my kind of music.

Slipknot of course just tore shit up. Un-fucking-believable. By far the most theatrical, creative, and entertaining act I have ever seen. I went crazy during most of the set and just had a great fucking time.

Their setlist (But don't comment saying "OH YOU GOT IT WRONG" cuz im probably missing some songs. Feel Free to correct me):
Intro: 7426blahblahblah
1. (Sic)
2. Eyeless
3. Wait and Bleed
4. Get This
5. Before I Forget
6. Dead Memories
7. Frail Limb Nursery
8. The Blister Exists
9. Disasterpiece
10. Left Behind
11. Pyschosocial
12. Everything Ends
13. Duality
14. People=Shit
-----------------------------
15. Surfacing
16. Spit it Out

During Spit it Out, it was amazing how everybody in the bigass Forum squatted down and jumpdafuckup'ed on command.

Truly an enjoyable concert.

MetalIsArt 03-08-2009 01:00 AM

Not much songs from AHIG :bouville: :bliss:

SilentSoldier144 03-08-2009 09:35 AM

[QUOTE=MetalIsArt;204706]Not much songs from AHIG :bouville: :bliss:[/QUOTE]

That's how it should be.

MusicDude415 03-08-2009 09:42 AM

In all likelihood...they probably played Purity right after Frail Limb. I went to the show last month and it by far ranks up there as one of the best concerts I've ever seen.

mankvill 03-08-2009 09:56 AM

[QUOTE=b_halperin;204702]it was amazing how everybody in the bigass Forum squatted down and jumpdafuckup'ed on command.[/QUOTE]

:eyes: oh god

maidenpriest 03-08-2009 11:36 AM

[QUOTE=b_halperin;204702]

Coheed and Cambria went next. Ill leave it at this: They were in the wrong venue

[/QUOTE]

exactly. i have nothing against them but them and slipknot do not fit at all

daniel_bunuel 03-08-2009 02:27 PM

i do like AHIG I would have enjoy much more gematria than eyless and all hope is gone instead of frail limb nursery would have been better, i like Liberate a lot more than get this...

rjturtle9 03-08-2009 04:06 PM

this was the right set list

Intro: 742617000027
(sic)
Eyeless
Wait And Bleed
Get This
Before I Forget
The Blister Exists
Dead Memories
Left Behind
Disasterpiece
Frail Limb Nursery
Purity
Everything Ends
Psychosocial
Duality
People = Shit
---------------
Surfacing
Spit It Out

great show. i got there like 20 min before slipknot came on. i love how chris and clown were walking around the venue. pretty sick, except opur show had no pyro and all the others did. oh well

b_halperin 03-08-2009 05:32 PM

[QUOTE=daniel_bunuel;204756]i do like AHIG I would have enjoy much more gematria than eyless and all hope is gone instead of frail limb nursery would have been better, i like Liberate a lot more than get this...[/QUOTE]

imo:

eyeless>gematria
all hope is gone>frail limb nursery
liberate>get this

but wtvr it still kicked ass

rjturtle9 03-08-2009 05:37 PM

[QUOTE=b_halperin;204780]imo:

eyeless>gematria
all hope is gone>frail limb nursery
liberate>get this

but wtvr it still kicked ass[/QUOTE]

you can't count frail limb nursery. it's a intro. and the fact that it has never been played before on any tour makes me like it on the set even more, even though they don't really play it...