WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Into Etenity -- St. Paul, MN -- September 19th, 2008 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=9680)

Grimjaw_Kurosaki 02-12-2009 03:34 PM

Into Etenity -- St. Paul, MN -- September 19th, 2008

As written on the sheet of paper, WRITTEN BY TROY HIMSELF!

Diagnosis
Beginning
Severe
Splintered
Time Immemorial
Nothing

Encore:

Timeless Winter!

A short set yes but they made it last an hour and a half, Killer Killer show!

SerpentineVIVIVI 02-12-2009 04:14 PM

I wish they played Beggining of the End for us :confused:

Great set though, can't wait to see them headline a tour when they get big enough.

EchoesOfDecimation 02-12-2009 05:54 PM

[QUOTE=Grimjaw_Kurosaki;202842]
A short set yes but they made it last an hour and a half[/QUOTE]

How is that possible?

Grimjaw_Kurosaki 02-12-2009 06:22 PM

[QUOTE=EchoesOfDecimation;202848]How is that possible?[/QUOTE]

Well Stu took out his phone, and then he called Tim cause he couldn't make it. dude to family reasons, and we yelled into the phone for him, and Stu talked to the crowd and what not, It was a great show.

Grimjaw_Kurosaki 02-12-2009 06:23 PM

[QUOTE=SerpentineVIVIVI;202843]I wish they played Beggining of the End for us :confused:

Great set though, can't wait to see them headline a tour when they get big enough.[/QUOTE]

This was a headlining show, and they did play Beginning Of The End

HailANDKill 02-13-2009 12:43 AM

hahaha.. they definitely did not play for an hour and a half...
sadly I was booted out of this show after they played severe emotional distress because I stagedived into some guys face :/

Grimjaw_Kurosaki 02-13-2009 03:44 AM

[QUOTE=HailANDKill;202872]hahaha.. they definitely did not play for an hour and a half...
sadly I was booted out of this show after they played severe emotional distress because I stagedived into some guys face :/[/QUOTE]

You nearly hit me in the face with your foot, It seemed like and Hour and A half it it wasn't them I'm sorry for the exaggeration on the time.

Maiden33 02-13-2009 09:49 AM

I can't wait until this band gets big enough to headline, so I never have to see them again.

immortalkz 02-14-2009 10:33 AM

[QUOTE=Grimjaw_Kurosaki;202849]Well Stu took out his phone, and then he called Tim cause he couldn't make it. dude to family reasons, and we yelled into the phone for him, and Stu talked to the crowd and what not, It was a great show.[/QUOTE]

hahaha...dont know if anyone was there that remembered this...but!

Before Into Eternity went on, there was this group of black people making fun of the bands before them...and i thought it was hilarious when Stu made this phone call...he was interacting with the crowd and he said, and i can quote this," You guys wanna call this n!gger up!?" and i immediatly looked around to see if the group of black people were still there...thankfully they were since that would have been....interesting :tp:...

JuuKun 02-14-2009 11:04 AM

If an Into Eternity set doesn't have Elysium Dream in it, it's not worth seeing. :)