WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Deicide -- Long Island, NY -- February 8th, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=9660)

Bloodcurse 02-09-2009 02:13 AM

Deicide -- Long Island, NY -- February 8th, 2009

[B]DEICIDE:[/B]

Deicide
Dead by Dawn
Once Upon the Cross
Scars of the Crucifix
The Stench of Redemption
Death to Jesus
Desecration
Serpents of the Light
When Satan Rules His World
Holy Deception
Dead but Dreaming
Children of the Underworld
Homage for Satan
Lunatic of God's Creation
Kill the Christian
Sacrificial Suicide

[B]VITAL REMAINS:[/B]

Where is Your God Now / Icons of Evil
Scorned
Born to Rape the World
Let the Killing Begin / Dechristianize
Devoured Elysium
Hammer Down the Nails

Mr. Benton was bitching up a storm on stage. First, he threatened to fire their soundman. He then complained about the feedback, then the lights, then the fog. He threatened to find the fog machine and break it, because he "can afford to" haha.

Elvenking 02-09-2009 06:14 AM

I think I will go friday just to see his crazy onstage antics, that or throw something at him, although at that he would pull an axl rose. also no blame it on god? thats one of there best. oh well.

EchoesOfDecimation 02-09-2009 10:58 AM

[QUOTE=Bloodcurse;202517]
Mr. Benton was bitching up a storm on stage. First, he threatened to fire their soundman. He then complained about the feedback, then the lights, then the fog. He threatened to find the fog machine and break it, because he "can afford to" haha.[/QUOTE]

When they played there 2 years ago he threatened to kick the sound man's ass also. He never stops bitching. Also, who did vocals for Vital Remains?

Bloodcurse 02-09-2009 11:26 AM

Scott from Zircon did vocals with Vital Remains. Guess Glen didn't want to.

lakebod0m 02-09-2009 11:33 AM

I'll be surprised if this tour doesn't get cancelled by next week.

Spiral_Slave 02-09-2009 12:01 PM

How were Order Of Ennead?

JuuKun 02-09-2009 12:08 PM

[QUOTE=Bloodcurse;202540]Scott from Zircon did vocals with Vital Remains. Guess Glen didn't want to.[/QUOTE]

Really?
Wow.
Then. Nevermind about going tonight. I wasn't going to go anyways (Don't have the money for this and Soilwork on Thursday), but now I don't feel bad about missing Vital Remains w/ Glen on vocals cause it's not happening.

girnny777 02-09-2009 03:15 PM

Any word on why they cancelled the Hartford date?

Bloodcurse 02-09-2009 06:45 PM

To answer some questions:

Order ruled!!!! I wasn't too hopeful going in for them, but they kicked my ass!!!!

No idea why Hartford canceled. Think venue problems.

And Glen WILL be doing a few Vital songs tonight in RI.

I knew about two weeks ago Glen wasn't doing vocals on the tour w/ Vital. I'm good friends w/ Vital and I usually know news before it happens...but obviously if they ask me to not say anything I won't.

IrritatedTrout 02-09-2009 07:11 PM

I hope he does some of the songs on the 11th in VA.