WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Metallica -- Fresno, CA -- December 13th, 2008 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=9431)

andrew_metalhead 12-13-2008 08:37 PM

Metallica -- Fresno, CA -- December 13th, 2008

Source : Izzy (a friend who was at the show)

That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Creeping Death
Wherever I May Roam
One
Broken,Beat & Scarred
Cyanide
Sad But True
The Unforgiven
All Nightmare Long
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Fight Fire With Fire
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
----------
Last Caress
Motorbreath
Seek And Destroy

MetalIsArt 12-14-2008 12:26 AM

The Judas Kiss!!! :flame:

Jdog 12-14-2008 12:34 AM

Man, that list sucks. I'm seeing then on the 15th. Hope they play Harvester and maybe Justice? Damage?? They seem to stick to stupid repeat shit. Nobody cares about Sandman, Nothing else matters,, cyanide. Give me something to sink my fucking teeth in too. SHORTEST FUCKING STRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andrew_metalhead 12-14-2008 12:54 AM

[QUOTE=Jdog;198555]Nobody cares about Sandman, Nothing else matters,, cyanide. [/QUOTE]

I do. About all 3 you just mentioned. They are great live songs and I don't become any lesser of a fan if I say I like these songs. Although they can remove Roam and play some other song. I was at Ontario and we didn't get Roam :D We got an old song instead.
5 songs from Black Album are too many. Sad, NEM and Sandman are all great and should stay in every list. Not the others from that album.

MetalIsArt 12-14-2008 06:06 AM

At least they change their setlist...

Whining fanboys, a true plague :tongue:

Jdog 12-14-2008 09:30 AM

[QUOTE=andrew_metalhead;198556]I do. About all 3 you just mentioned. They are great live songs and I don't become any lesser of a fan if I say I like these songs.[/QUOTE]
Not to say that you do. Yeah they are great songs but I see Sandman becoming like Ozzy's finale song Paranoid. It's just overdone. They could easily replace Nothing Else Matters with Fade To Black and 99 percent of the fans would be more satisfied?

And the comment about "Whining Fanboys" - you can go fuck yourself. There's nothing wrong with expressing an opinion with a setlist - THAT'S JUST WHAT THIS BOARD IS FOR. :finger2:

andrew_metalhead 12-14-2008 10:27 AM

[QUOTE=Jdog;198575]Not to say that you do. Yeah they are great songs but I see Sandman becoming like Ozzy's finale song Paranoid. It's just overdone. They could easily replace Nothing Else Matters with Fade To Black and 99 percent of the fans would be more satisfied?

And the comment about "Whining Fanboys" - you can go fuck yourself. There's nothing wrong with expressing an opinion with a setlist - THAT'S JUST WHAT THIS BOARD IS FOR. :finger2:[/QUOTE]

Agree with u dude .. i would take FTB anyday!!

rjturtle9 12-14-2008 10:38 AM

[QUOTE=Jdog;198575]Not to say that you do. Yeah they are great songs but I see Sandman becoming like Ozzy's finale song Paranoid. It's just overdone. They could easily replace Nothing Else Matters with Fade To Black and 99 percent of the fans would be more satisfied?

And the comment about "Whining Fanboys" - you can go fuck yourself. There's nothing wrong with expressing an opinion with a setlist - THAT'S JUST WHAT THIS BOARD IS FOR. :finger2:[/QUOTE]

:party::party::party::party::party: fade to black

andrew_metalhead 12-14-2008 10:40 AM

[QUOTE=rjturtle9;198580]:party::party::party::party::party: fade to black[/QUOTE]

We should get it in one of the LA shows I'm sure :rocker:

And hey btw they are shooting a music video and are taking crowd shots for it .. I was in plenty of those in Ontario .. what with being on the barrier and carrying a flag and all :D

EchoesOfDecimation 12-14-2008 11:31 AM

I'm sure there will be some disagreement on this but I would love to see them play the Unforgiven trilogy.