WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Metallica -- Tulsa, OK -- November 18th, 2008 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=9279)

andrew_metalhead 11-18-2008 06:26 PM

Metallica -- Tulsa, OK -- November 18th, 2008

Source metontour.com

That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Creeping Death
Harvester Of Sorrow
One
Broken, Beat & Scarred
Cyanide
Wherever I May Roam
Fuel :rocker:
No Remorse
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Battery
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Die, Die My Darling
Phantom Lord :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:
Seek And Destroy

mankvill 11-18-2008 09:25 PM

Creeping Death
Fuel
Battery

wtf i want it :flame:

eyekantspele 11-19-2008 04:11 PM

Phantom Lord

They are really going back on this tour!

andrew_metalhead 11-19-2008 07:00 PM

[QUOTE=eyekantspele;196755]Phantom Lord

They are really going back on this tour![/QUOTE]

yup! Now they have played 8 different songs from Kill 'Em All :rocker:

rjturtle9 11-19-2008 08:26 PM

[QUOTE=andrew_metalhead;196768]yup! Now they have played 8 different songs from Kill 'Em All :rocker:[/QUOTE]

:drool:

maidenpriest 11-19-2008 08:31 PM

[QUOTE=andrew_metalhead;196768]yup! Now they have played 8 different songs from Kill 'Em All :rocker:[/QUOTE]

is it just metal militia thats left? i know they will never play anesthesia lol

300%_Density 11-19-2008 09:01 PM

I actually did attend this show. A few good things and a few really bad things. First off this was the first "metal" show that the BOK Center has ever had since it's only been open since September. Thanks to BOK absolutely fucking over several thousand people outside, I missed all of The Sword and got to miss all of Down except for Bury Me In Smoke. There is only 1 entrance and there were actually walk through metal detectors like you would see in an airport. There were actually maybe 4 doors opened p letting people in. I waited outside for 45 minutes and then found out if you are on the floor you have to walk on the otherside of the goddamn buildng to get braclets to make it to the floor. What a bunch of shit.

Enough of my bitching now....Metallica put on an absolutely amazing show with the coffins and lasers and big black beach balls which I was able to grab :D. It was a very nice surprise to hear Phantom Lord though. Yet again got disapointed because I did not get Four Horsemen or Ride The Lightning, maybe one of these days...might get lucky like the 4th time I see them whenever that might be. I was hoping to get Stone Cold Crazy on the encore but Die Die My Darling was also very nice as well. And it was funny to see them absolutely cover Kirk with shaving cream and silly string and putting a bra on the end of his guitar as it was his birthday last night. I'm sure this would have been an even more amazing show had I got to see The Sword and Down but life will go on... I'm curious to see how screwed over I will get at the NIN show this Saturday...

andrew_metalhead 11-19-2008 09:45 PM

[QUOTE=maidenpriest;196780]is it just metal militia thats left? i know they will never play anesthesia lol[/QUOTE]

yup!

i do hope they play any one of the instrumentals .. Anasthesia, Orion or Call of Ktulu :rocker:

rjturtle9 11-20-2008 08:11 PM

Orion all the way :rocker::rocker:

iggus 02-12-2009 09:17 PM

saw the show the night before in St Louis. good show and the band sounded great, but this setlist is one I would have loved to see...damn Phantom Lord, Battery, Harvester, and No Remorse!!! shit.....my goal is to catch them doing Hit the Lights next leg of the US tour.