WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Movies (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Friday The 13th (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=9108)

rjturtle9 10-23-2008 07:49 PM

Friday The 13th

just saw the trailer, and i must say i'm excited about this one. the Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Halloween remakes were awesome, so i'm hoping for the best.

ravenheart 10-24-2008 01:07 PM

Really? I think you might be the only person in the World excited by another horror remake that doesn't need making.

I quite enjoyed Halloween, but that doesn't take away from the fact that making it at all was pointless.

Thought Texas Chainsaw was dreadful.

If people are going to remake horror movies I really wish they'd start remaking ones that actually need remaking.

SomewhereInTime72 10-24-2008 02:27 PM

[QUOTE=ravenheart;194761]Really? I think you might be the only person in the World excited by another horror remake that doesn't need making.

I quite enjoyed Halloween, but that doesn't take away from the fact that making it at all was pointless.

Thought Texas Chainsaw was dreadful.

If people are going to remake horror movies I really wish they'd start remaking ones that actually need remaking.[/QUOTE]

I agree, except I also hated the Halloween remake. :mad:

rjturtle9 10-24-2008 03:23 PM

[QUOTE=ravenheart;194761]Really? I think you might be the only person in the World excited by another horror remake that doesn't need making.[/QUOTE]

i guess i am then haha

DethMaiden 10-24-2008 05:45 PM

Halloween is the only shitty Rob Zombie movie. Fuck remakes.

mankvill 10-24-2008 05:51 PM

I thought the remake of Texas Chainsaw was HORRIBLE.

Haven't heard about Friday the 13th though.

...did they fag up Freddy?

EDIT: OH WAIT FRIDAY THE 13TH IS JASON! I get those mixed up ALL the time.

(sic)&disturbed 10-24-2008 06:31 PM

I heard he actually moves a little faster than in other movies! I always hated how he could walk like a 90 year old man and still catch 17 year old kids!

rjturtle9 10-24-2008 07:10 PM

[QUOTE=(sic)&disturbed;194804]I heard he actually moves a little faster than in other movies! I always hated how he could walk like a 90 year old man and still catch 17 year old kids![/QUOTE]

haha yeah. maybe he used to walk till they couldn't see hi, then make a mad dash to catch up :lol::lol::lol::lol:

but damn am i really the only person on this site who is actually interested in this :eyes:

Sinfulsot 10-24-2008 10:27 PM

I didn't know they were remaking friday the 13th.

on remakes: any thoughts on Psycho with Vince Vaughn?

Div 10-25-2008 12:12 PM

heres an idea, lets make some new movies for once in a blue fuck. you hollywood writers had the nerve to go on strike, well guess what, im going on strike from watching your shitty movies until you turn out something original for once. hacks.