WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   The Starving Musician (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   To any NYC-area members (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=9091)

Maiden33 10-21-2008 10:03 AM

To any NYC-area members

My band, Necromance, will be playing this sunday, October 26th at Mulcahy's in Hauppauge, NY (it's on Long Island). I know it's short notice, but if there's anyone interest I'll hook you up with info. Any support is appreciated.

myspace: [url]www.myspace.com/necromancetheband[/url]

official: [url]www.necromancetheband.com[/url]

SomewhereInTime72 10-21-2008 10:09 AM

Ack, by public transportation, it looks like there isn't an easy way for me to get there without going 3/4 of the way back to NYC (I'm in school in Long Island) and then back out to Long Island, but in a different direction, which is kinda crazy. Otherwise, I'd totally wanna check you guys out, but I'll have to pass this time. :cool:

Maiden33 10-21-2008 10:13 AM

Ah damn. Well thanks anyway. Hopefully next year will involve us playing out more in general, particularly in New York and New Jersey instead of just eastern Pennsylvania.

Sinfulsot 10-21-2008 09:18 PM

crap. this sunday is downtime for me since Saturday is the combo of insulating my house (finally after 2 winters) and then 5FDP in Worcester, MA.

Any chance you hittin' new england?

Maiden33 10-22-2008 08:14 PM

[QUOTE=Sinfulsot;194604]crap. this sunday is downtime for me since Saturday is the combo of insulating my house (finally after 2 winters) and then 5FDP in Worcester, MA.

Any chance you hittin' new england?[/QUOTE]

Nah, not now at least. We're not on tour, we just happen to be playing a random show 2+ hours from home. If everything goes well I want to look into some sort of regional touring next summer or something. We'll have an EP out early in '09, and then with merchandise to sell travelling will actually become remotely worth it. No promises, but we're hoping.

Sinfulsot 10-22-2008 08:24 PM

[QUOTE=Maiden33;194664]

[QUOTE=Sinfulsot]
crap. this sunday is downtime for me since Saturday is the combo of insulating my house (finally after 2 winters) and then 5FDP in Worcester, MA.

Any chance you hittin' new england?[/QUOTE]

Nah, not now at least. We're not on tour, we just happen to be playing a random show 2+ hours from home. If everything goes well I want to look into some sort of regional touring next summer or something. We'll have an EP out early in '09, and then with merchandise to sell travelling will actually become remotely worth it. No promises, but we're hoping.[/QUOTE]

Understood. of course, if there are any more one-offs until then that are within my radius of travel and a weekend, I just might look you up.

[size=1]edit[/size]
but i'd most likely keep my distance. i don't want my creepy old guy potential to inhibit.