WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   DragonForce -- Cardiff, Wales -- September 20th, 2008 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=8969)

Spiral_Slave 10-02-2008 02:01 PM

DragonForce -- Cardiff, Wales -- September 20th, 2008

Source: Blabbermouth

This is the Turisas and DragonForce tour, I got the setlist of both bands.

[B]Turisas[/B]

01. Battle Metal
02. A Portage To The Unknown
-- Violin Solo --
03. One More
04. In The Court Of Jarisleif
05. The Dnieper Rapids
06. Rasputin
07. To Holmgard And Beyond

[B]DragonForce[/B]

01. Heroes Of Our Time
02. Operation Ground And Pound
03. Reasons To Live
04. Fury Of The Storm
05. Revolution Deathsquad ( w/ keyboard solo )
06. Soldiers Of The Wasteland
07. The Last Journey Home
08. My Spirit Will Go On
----------------------------------------------------
09. Valley Of The Damned
10. Through The Fire And The Flames

I'm pretty damn dissapointed Turisas are playing the EXACT same setlist as they played on Paganfest. The DragonForce set is pretty good, altough I'd like to see " The Fire Still Burns " off the new album, but I'll take what I can get.

rjturtle9 10-02-2008 03:42 PM

nah nah nah nah my first dragonforce headlining gig and this is what i'll get. it needs a fix or 2.

GameFreac 10-02-2008 04:48 PM

[QUOTE=Spiral_Slave;193226]Source: Blabbermouth

This is the Turisas and DragonForce tour, I got the setlist of both bands.

[B]Turisas[/B]

01. Battle Metal
02. A Portage To The Unknown
-- Violin Solo --
03. One More
04. In The Court Of Jarisleif
05. The Dnieper Rapids
06. Rasputin
07. To Holmgard And Beyond

[/QUOTE]

I've been looking everywhere for this. Where did you get it? I saw the Dragonforce setlist on blabbermouth but I couldn't find the Turisas setlist anywhere. Are you sure that's right? Link?

Yeah it does kinda suck it's the same setlist as Paganfest, I wish they could of at least added Cursed Be Iron but it's still a great setlist.

Spiral_Slave 10-02-2008 06:56 PM

[QUOTE=GameFreac;193243]I've been looking everywhere for this. Where did you get it? I saw the Dragonforce setlist on blabbermouth but I couldn't find the Turisas setlist anywhere. Are you sure that's right? Link?

Yeah it does kinda suck it's the same setlist as Paganfest, I wish they could of at least added Cursed Be Iron but it's still a great setlist.[/QUOTE]

I gathered this from several forums, the turisas forum and then i think metalforums.com, it could be wrong I recall on the Turisas forum they were saying they didn't know if they did Jarisleif but I think it's pretty accurate.

GameFreac 10-02-2008 07:44 PM

[QUOTE=Spiral_Slave;193257]I gathered this from several forums, the turisas forum and then i think metalforums.com, it could be wrong I recall on the Turisas forum they were saying they didn't know if they did Jarisleif but I think it's pretty accurate.[/QUOTE]

Crap...I wish it was accurate 100%

I hope they are playing Jarisleif....I really wanna see that song live again and I'm sure my friend wants to see it for the first time

And what is metalforums.com? It doesn't work when I type it in

Derelict 10-03-2008 05:01 AM

Turisas closed with Battle Metal when I saw them, so this is actually worse than Paganfest. Thankfully I'm going to one of the few US headline shows

Spiral_Slave 10-03-2008 09:19 AM

[QUOTE=GameFreac;193258]Crap...I wish it was accurate 100%

I hope they are playing Jarisleif....I really wanna see that song live again and I'm sure my friend wants to see it for the first time

And what is metalforums.com? It doesn't work when I type it in[/QUOTE]

I just googled ' Turisas DragonForce setlist ' and was looking on some forum I thought it was metalforums.com but you're right that insn't even a working site:eyes:. But yeah I'm pretty sure they just looked on the Turisas forum and made a probable setlist with what they were saying on there.

Maiden33 10-03-2008 09:31 AM

[QUOTE=Spiral_Slave;193289]I just googled ' Turisas DragonForce setlist ' and was looking on some forum I thought it was metalforums.com but you're right that insn't even a working site:eyes:. But yeah I'm pretty sure they just looked on the Turisas forum and made a probable setlist with what they were saying on there.[/QUOTE]

It's probably
[URL="www.ultimatemetal.com/forum"]www.ultimatemetal.com/forum[/URL]

JuuKun 10-03-2008 12:22 PM

:party: Can't wait for Turisas. Saw them on the first US date of Paganfest last year, which was a part of the New England Metal & Hardcore Festival, so they only got to play To Holmgard and Beyond, One More, Rasputin, and Battle Metal.

The other three songs are gonna be great to see live! Getting my war paint ready already!

bunghole 10-04-2008 10:45 PM

no Revelations or Black Winter Night?

lame