WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Between the Buried and Me -- Orlando, FL -- September 14th, 2008 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=8880)

Swixi 09-15-2008 02:13 AM

Between the Buried and Me -- Orlando, FL -- September 14th, 2008

I only saw two songs of Black Dahlia Murder (I was running late). Not bad.

Between the Buried and Me's set:

1. Foam Born (B): the Decade of Statues
2. All Bodies
3. Prequel To The Sequel
4. Roboturner

the last bit of Viridian leading into:
5. White Walls :)

Excellent as usual.

I have no idea what Children of Bodom played.

zakksminime 09-15-2008 10:32 PM

i cant believe BDM opens up for this shitty band.

DethMaiden 09-16-2008 11:24 AM

[QUOTE=zakksminime;192043]i cant believe BDM opens up for this shitty band.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe BTBAM even play with the other two shitty bands they do.

zakksminime 09-16-2008 12:39 PM

then dont go to the bodom show go see between with all the hardcore bands they play with or something.

DethMaiden 09-16-2008 01:01 PM

[QUOTE=zakksminime;192065]then dont go to the bodom show go see between with all the hardcore bands they play with or something.[/QUOTE]

I've seen them live once, with Dream Theater, Opeth, and Three. Hardcore indeed.

mankvill 09-16-2008 01:33 PM

[QUOTE=zakksminime;192065]then dont go to the bodom show go see between with all the hardcore bands they play with or something.[/QUOTE]

wait, so you call BTBAM "hardcore" as an insult but not BDM?

:eyes:

I'm super glad BTBAM is opening for Bodom, even though BDM puts on a good show, but I think I'd rather listen to BTBAM at the end of the day.

EchoesOfDecimation 09-16-2008 01:52 PM

[QUOTE=mankvill;192075]wait, so you call BTBAM "hardcore" as an insult but not BDM?

:eyes:[/QUOTE]

To call BTBAM hardcore is one thing because, yes, they do indeed have breakdowns, but no other element of their music is hardcore at all. But to call Black Dahlia hardcore is just stupid. There is not one element in their music that is hardcore. They have 3 albums out, none of which have breakdowns, lyrics about being tough/getting respect or group gang vocal singalongs.

zakksminime 09-16-2008 04:15 PM

bdm aint hardcore and honestly i do not think btbam is pure harcore they have lots ot talent im just not the biggest fan i d rather see bdm second get the crowd going wayy more.

mankvill 09-16-2008 06:33 PM

[QUOTE=EchoesOfDecimation;192077]To call BTBAM hardcore is one thing because, yes, they do indeed have breakdowns, but no other element of their music is hardcore at all. But to call Black Dahlia hardcore is just stupid. There is not one element in their music that is hardcore. They have 3 albums out, none of which have breakdowns, lyrics about being tough/getting respect or group gang vocal singalongs.[/QUOTE]

I think instead of "hardcore" that we should be saying "metalcore" and I think BDM has quite a bit of that.

No disrespect, though, they are fantastic live!