WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Cavalera Conspiracy -- Philadelphia, PA -- July 17th, 2008 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=8613)

Derelict 07-17-2008 10:06 PM

Cavalera Conspiracy -- Philadelphia, PA -- July 17th, 2008

Fillmore at the TLA

Dillinger was direct support, they did 5-6 songs off of the new album, as well as 43% Burnt, Mullet Burden, Sunshine the Werewolf, and Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants.

So I went to see Cavalera to see old Sepultura, and I was not dissapointed. They did most of the CC album (they opened with Inflikted and Sanctuary) and the oldies were:

Troops of Doom
Inner Self
Arise
Dead Embryonic Cells
Desperate Cry
Refuse/Resist
Territory
Propganda
Biotech (Is Godzilla)
Roots Bloody Roots (closer)
Attitude
Wasting Away (nailbomb)

Good shit, great time

LoveInSlowMotion 07-17-2008 10:15 PM

I'm almost postive I talked to you. I was wearing a red Cavalera shirt. My friend said he hated you for getting to see ATG, and we're from near Delaware.

SMALL WORLD

Also, the order was something like

Inflikted
Sanctuary
Territory
Terrorize
The Doom of All Fires
Dark Ark
Propaganda
Inner self
Nevertrust
Wasting Away
Dead Embryonic Cells
Desperate Cry
Attitude
Ultra-Violent
Arise
Refuse/Resist
Biotech is Godzilla
Must Kill
ROOTS BLOODY ROOTS

Throwdown's fans fagged up most of the opening bands, but there was no hardcore dancing during Cavalera's set. Best concert I have ever been to at the TLA.

EchoesOfDecimation 07-17-2008 11:38 PM

Top notch setlist

maidenpriest 07-18-2008 12:12 AM

with the amount of sepultura songs played im half tempted to see them with Soulfly and Sacred Reich in tempe for the D-Low Memorial Concert (i think thats the title) that would be an amazing show

Derelict 07-18-2008 02:57 AM

[QUOTE=LoveInSlowMotion;188355]I'm almost postive I talked to you. I was wearing a red Cavalera shirt. My friend said he hated you for getting to see ATG, and we're from near Delaware.

SMALL WORLD

[/QUOTE]

Yeah that was definitely me, too funny man.

DethMaiden 07-18-2008 05:08 AM

:mad: I saw Sepultura and I didn't get motherfucking Desperate Cry. Fuck that shit.

OffbeatNixHex 07-18-2008 07:24 AM

That's a great package from top to bottom. Really looking forward to this gig.

Cav Consp set - no complaints here.

lakebod0m 07-20-2008 01:44 PM

Did Dillinger play this show? Setlist anyone?

Derelict 07-20-2008 02:40 PM

[QUOTE=lakebod0m;188497]Did Dillinger play this show? Setlist anyone?[/QUOTE]

Read the first line of my review...They did the four older songs, plus a couple new ones (Lurch, Fix Your Face, Milk Lizard, plus two others whose names are escaping me at the moment).

lakebod0m 07-20-2008 04:25 PM

[QUOTE=Derelict;188500]Read the first line of my review...They did the four older songs, plus a couple new ones (Lurch, Fix Your Face, Milk Lizard, plus two others whose names are escaping me at the moment).[/QUOTE]

Ay, whoops, apparently I'm blind. Thanks!