WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Misinformation and Propaganda (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Latest In SLIPKNOT... (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=8526)

hot_turkey_ed 06-30-2008 03:06 PM

The Latest In SLIPKNOT...

Usually, I post Slipknot news because most of you fucking hate them. :fingers:

With Ozzfes^H^H^H^H^H^H Rockstar Energy whatever concert coming up and a new album dropping later in the summer, it's time for a summary new update.

1. Their new masks are supposed to unveiled tomorrow. AOL's Spinner.com per Blabbermouth.

2. Something is hitting iTunes tomorrow. Not sure if it is the title track All Hope Is Gone or another called Psychosocial. One of the songs is already on myspace.

3. The new album drops in the last week of August.

Personally, Slipknot fascinates me a bit. I like their creativity. I like watching their stage show. I dig seeing anyone make noise by hitting a keg with a baseball bat. Their music is ok, although it is nowhere near my favorite thing in the world. :fingers:

SirLardsAlot 06-30-2008 03:16 PM

[QUOTE=hot_turkey_ed;187612]1. Their new masks are supposed to unveiled tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I CANT WAITTTT!!!!!! :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

[B]I [/B]AM A WORLD BEFORE I AM A MAN
[B]I[/B] WAS A CREATURE BEFORE I COULD STAND

YEAAAA BADASSSS

LoveInSlowMotion 06-30-2008 03:23 PM

[QUOTE=hot_turkey_ed;187612]Usually, I post Slipknot news because most of you fucking hate them. :fingers:
[/QUOTE]

:mad:

hot_turkey_ed 06-30-2008 03:27 PM

[QUOTE=LoveInSlowMotion;187619]:mad:[/QUOTE]

They will never understand how much fun it is to sing "PEOPLE = SHIT!" at a concert. :cool:

I still hear that hook out Motorhead Jeff's almost four years after seeing them at Ozzfest 2004. :D

rjturtle9 06-30-2008 05:23 PM

[QUOTE=hot_turkey_ed;187612]

1. Their new masks are supposed to unveiled tomorrow. AOL's Spinner.com per Blabbermouth.

2. Something is hitting iTunes tomorrow. Not sure if it is the title track All Hope Is Gone or another called Psychosocial. One of the songs is already on myspace.

3. The new album drops in the last week of August.
[/QUOTE]

1. can't wait

2. already posted on mick thompsons myspace page. haven't gave it a listen though

3. can't wait for that also. should be better than metallica's new one haha

mankvill 06-30-2008 05:27 PM

[QUOTE=hot_turkey_ed;187612]

With Ozzfes^H^H^H^H^H^H [/QUOTE]

what in the hell

hot_turkey_ed 06-30-2008 07:57 PM

[QUOTE=mankvill;187633]what in the hell[/QUOTE]

For the non techies... ^H is a like character delete... I'm just making a bandhanded statement of sorts. ;)

ravenheart 07-01-2008 01:13 AM

I'm actually interested. I've developed an appreciation for Slipknot over the last year or so. Mostly because I really dig Stone Sour so figured "OK, let's go back and give this another shot".

And this new album is promised to be the next progression from the last one... i.e. less all-out unnecessary aggression, more thought.

New masks... this bit I don't care about. But I do want to see them live. I've not seen them yet. They're playing the Reading Festival with Metallica and Tenacious D at the end of August. I might try to hit that. If not, maybe the European tour they're doing with Machine Head.

mankvill 07-01-2008 01:44 AM

the new masks are out

some of them are cool

some of them are stupid

some of them are the same

but I have no idea which one is the vocalist, haha

ravenheart 07-01-2008 04:03 AM

I can't look. Spinner.com is blocked at work :(