WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Iron Maiden -- San Antonio, TX -- May 21st, 2008 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=8349)

hot_turkey_ed 05-21-2008 09:10 PM

Iron Maiden -- San Antonio, TX -- May 21st, 2008

Source: TP via Khan @ The Iron Maiden Online Club

Folks are reporting NO changes in the set list for the second leg of the tour.

Aces High
2 Minutes to Midnight
Revelations
The Trooper
Wasted Years
The Number of the Beast
Can I Play With Madness
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Powerslave
Heaven Can Wait
Run to the Hills
Fear of the Dark
Iron Maiden
-------------------------
Moonchild
The Clairvoyant
Hallowed Be Thy Name

TP said through Khan: much more impressive stage set up... big mummy Eddie.. other one was cyborg Eddie.

SomewhereInTime72 05-21-2008 09:24 PM

How unexpected.

maidenpriest 05-21-2008 09:24 PM

damn...was hoping for the evil that men do or stranger in a strange land. they could easily replace can i play with madness with one of those. ah well. glad the mummy eddie is returning. 4 more days!!!

hot_turkey_ed 05-21-2008 09:31 PM

I'm not unhappy about hearing this list again.. and again... and again... maybe and again and again depending on decisions the next 24 hours.

I did expect a song or two added and/or changed but then again, it's Iron Maiden. Like I care what they play so long as they play. :agree:

maidenpriest 05-21-2008 09:39 PM

im not unhappy either. this will be my first maiden show (im only 16) lol so anything they play will kickass. i just never liked can i play with madness. but it will still be awesome to hear it live

hot_turkey_ed 05-21-2008 09:50 PM

[QUOTE=maidenpriest;185456]im not unhappy either. this will be my first maiden show (im only 16) lol so anything they play will kickass. i just never liked can i play with madness. but it will still be awesome to hear it live[/QUOTE]

Several years ago, I took my older brother to his first baseball. Game Five Of The World Series in SF. Giants vs Angels. The Giants beat their ass 16-4. He's now completely screwed on what a normal baseball should be like.

You're going to be spoiled the exact same way. The current borders on a wet dream set list for a lot of Maiden fans. :bliss:

maidenpriest 05-21-2008 10:09 PM

lol yeah its what it seems like. i never thought i would see half of these songs live (rime, powerslave, moonchild) and im seeing them on my very first maiden show. its going to be amazing.

lakebod0m 05-21-2008 10:52 PM

Looks awesome!!

mankvill 05-21-2008 11:19 PM

...hmm.

If I had seen them on the first leg, I'd be disappointed.

But since I've never seen Maiden, I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT! IT'S GON-

*KANSAS'D*

:bouville:

FerociousWillie 05-22-2008 04:39 AM

I was there last night.
All I have to say is that the band was flawless.
They sounded amazing,they were energetic and the crowd was nice.
The big mummy Eddie was the shit.
They definitely set the bar higher last night.
Best show I have seen...I'm in pretty much in catatonic state today.