WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Misinformation and Propaganda (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Meet JUDAS PRIEST For $399... The VIP Packages On The Upcoming Tour (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=8211)

hot_turkey_ed 04-25-2008 04:12 PM

Meet JUDAS PRIEST For $399... The VIP Packages On The Upcoming Tour

Source: [url=http://www.judaspriestticket.com/index.cfm/pk/view/cd/MAE/cdid/400163/pid/400025]Judas Priest Tickets[/url]

[i]Judas Priest Platinum VIP Experience:

One reserved ticket to the show located within the first price tier
A meet and greet and personal photo taken with band member(s)
Private pre-show party to include food, music, trivia and a chance to win prizes
Merchandise package
Exclusive Judas Priest VIP T-shirt
Exclusive Judas Priest VIP laminate and lanyard[/i]

$399 buys the Judas Priest VIP Experience

[i]VIP Gold Experience:
One reserved ticket to the show
Private pre-show party to include food, music, trivia and a chance to win prizes
Merchandise package
Exclusive Judas Priest VIP laminate and lanyard
*Please note that package elements may vary depending upon location*[/i]

$229 buys the VIP Gold Experience.

Heaven & Hell is also listing a similar package (the $399 one) on the ticketassrapemaster page.

JRA 04-25-2008 05:08 PM

:hmm:

mankvill 04-25-2008 08:28 PM

You know...

I would do it. If I had a job, I would do it.

Maiden33 04-25-2008 08:52 PM

You know, this really isn't that rediculous. I'm sure everyone will just see the big figure and flip out. Think about it this way:

[B]One reserved ticket to the show located within the first price tier[/B] - this would be an easy $100 on your own + ticketmaster charges, so you're looking at as much as $130 for just the single ticket in the first tier alone.

[B]A meet and greet and personal photo taken with band member(s)[/B] - Hard to put a price on, but face it, you're not gonna get to just casually stroll into Halford after the show.
[B]Private pre-show party to include food, music, trivia and a chance to win prizes[/B] - You will save a ton of money on food and drinks if you had any plans of buying any at the venue considering the rape-tastic charges.
[B]Merchandise package[/B] - As long as this were to include a few solid items, it easily could be worth $50 if not more, considering a shirt itself will be $35.

[B]Exclusive Judas Priest VIP T-shirt[/B] - Even if it is a lame design, it's priceless, and you won't find any band related shirt for under $20.
[B]Exclusive Judas Priest VIP laminate and lanyard[/B] - Basically see above, it's a great suveneir.

It's really not bad at all for a die-hard fan. If this were Maiden, I would do it without missing a beat.

SomewhereInTime72 04-25-2008 10:17 PM

Definitely something I would do if I had that sort of money.

overkiller 04-25-2008 11:52 PM

$$$

sneakbobcat 04-26-2008 08:38 AM

[QUOTE=hot_turkey_ed;183859]Source: [url=http://www.judaspriestticket.com/index.cfm/pk/view/cd/MAE/cdid/400163/pid/400025]Judas Priest Tickets[/url]

[i]Judas Priest Platinum VIP Experience:

One reserved ticket to the show located within the first price tier
A meet and greet and personal photo taken with band member(s)
Merchandise package
Exclusive Judas Priest VIP laminate and lanyard[/i]

$399 buys the Judas Priest VIP Experience

[i]VIP Gold Experience:
One reserved ticket to the show
Merchandise package
Exclusive Judas Priest VIP laminate and lanyard
*Please note that package elements may vary depending upon location*[/i]

$229 buys the VIP Gold Experience.

Heaven & Hell is also listing a similar package (the $399 one) on the ticketassrapemaster page.[/QUOTE]

Seriously though.
$170 extra for the Platinum and all you get is to meet the band and have a photo taken with them.... :eyes:

Maiden33 04-26-2008 09:05 AM

[QUOTE=sneakbobcat;183888]Seriously though.
$170 extra for the Platinum and all you get is to meet the band and have a photo taken with them.... :eyes:[/QUOTE]

Not true. If you look closely, the lesser-priced package only garuntees you a ticket, not a ticket in the first section... which could be a financial difference of anywhere from $20 to $100.

sneakbobcat 04-26-2008 07:28 PM

[QUOTE=sneakbobcat;183888]Seriously though.
$170 extra for the Platinum and all you get is to meet the band and have a photo taken with them.... :eyes:[/QUOTE]

aye that's true, but all the same you get to see them live.

TonyD 04-26-2008 09:35 PM

The only reason I would get one of these would be to guarentee GREAT seats, but it doesn't look like you'll end up any closer than buying the $125 tickets