WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Gigantour 2008 -- New York, NY -- April 23rd, 2008 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=8199)

girnny777 04-23-2008 09:19 PM

Gigantour 2008 -- New York, NY -- April 23rd, 2008

Job For A Cowboy:
Coalescing Prophecy
Embedded
Entities
Entombment Of A Machine
Altered From Catechization
Knee Deep

Children Of Bodom
Six Pounder
Living Dead Beat
In Your Face
Hate Me!
Hellhounds On My Tail
Angels Don't Kill
Blooddrunk
Silent Night, Bodom Night

In Flames:
Cloud Connected
The Mirror's Truth
Pinball Map
Morphing Into Primal
Alias
Take This Life
Transparent
Disconnected
Behind Space
Come Clarity
The Quiet Place
My Sweet Shadow

Megadeth:
Sleepwalker
Wake Up Dead
Take No Prisoners
Skin O’ My Teeth
Washington Is Next
Kick The Chair
In My Darkest Hour
Hangar 18
Gears Of War
A Tout Le Monde
Tornado Of Souls
Ashes In Your Mouth
Burnt Ice
Symphony Of Destruction
Trust
Peace Sells
------------------------
Holy Wars

Great Show, missed High On Fire though.

lakebod0m 04-23-2008 09:59 PM

Fuck yeah Morphing Into Primal!

EchoesOfDecimation 04-23-2008 11:10 PM

[QUOTE=lakebod0m;183710]Fuck yeah Morphing Into Primal![/QUOTE]

Seconded

Also I'm glad to see Bodom switched out Hate Me for Silent Night, Bodom Night

TonyD 04-24-2008 01:17 AM

[QUOTE=EchoesOfDecimation;183711]Seconded

Also I'm glad to see Bodom switched out Hate Me for Silent Night, Bodom Night[/QUOTE]

Same here, but is Downfall missing? The previous setlists were 8 songs, this was only 7, and I don't think they would skip it.

EchoesOfDecimation 04-24-2008 04:03 AM

[QUOTE=TonyD;183717]Same here, but is Downfall missing? The previous setlists were 8 songs, this was only 7, and I don't think they would skip it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's probably an error

RagePSV 04-24-2008 04:50 AM

Ugh, that is a much better In Flames set than what I saw in ATL...

Paschendale 04-24-2008 05:33 AM

I hope In Flames has a better set for the Columbus date that they are headlining.

Also why is it they keep ending with My Sweet Shadow? I guess it's a decent song considering it's from Soundtrack but I'd hardly consider it worthy of being their closer. I'd much rather something older such as Behind Space.

girnny777 04-24-2008 06:40 AM

[QUOTE=EchoesOfDecimation;183721]Yeah that's probably an error[/QUOTE]

I was at the show, they most definitly closed with SNBN, and did not play Downfall.

TheWhisper88 04-24-2008 07:32 AM

WTF!! I saw Gigantour in NYC on Tuesday night and the In Flames set from the 23rd is sooo much better. Pinball Map, Morphing Into Primal, fucking Behind Space!
I'm seeing them in Philly tonight with Bodom on an off date show...I hope to God that they keep some of those songs and play a decent set.

InFlames 04-24-2008 11:03 AM

[QUOTE=Paschendale;183724]Also why is it they keep ending with My Sweet Shadow? I guess it's a decent song considering it's from Soundtrack but I'd hardly consider it worthy of being their closer. I'd much rather something older such as Behind Space.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what i'm thinking. In Flames have dozens of better songs. But the majority of IF fan-club members prefer MSS as a closer. And I understand the band's decision because they get little response while they play an older song, especially when they do at festivals in the US.