WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Who've you seen the most? (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=7562)

ravenheart 11-27-2007 06:31 AM

Who've you seen the most?

Was talking to a mate recently about how there are certain bands we feel compelled to go to see everytime there's a chance, regardless of whether they're playing the same tour (Setlist), or have a new album out or whatever.

So, who's everyone seen most, and how many times? For me:

McQueen - 7
Thunder - 7
Motorhead - 5
Dio - 4
W.A.S.P. - 4

Then obviously a whole bunch of 3s, 2s and 1s.

Maiden33 11-27-2007 06:56 AM

Tesla (5 times) (I'm not even a huge fan, but they're like my sister's favorite band, and they usually play close for fairly cheap, so I've just gone along)
Queensryche (4 times)
Seven Witches (4 times)
Edguy (3 times)

Also, it'll be my 3rd time for Maiden in March and my 3rd for Symphony X in April. Also, good chance it'll be 5th for Queensryche in February. Can't wait.

I also feel I should mention that even though I despise them, I've seen Into Eternity 4 times with a 5th on the way. They need to stop opening for bands I like.

ravenheart 11-27-2007 07:38 AM

I'd love to see Seven Witches. I hope they play Sweden Rock next year. I decided to drop all the 3s from my list, but I've see: Alice Cooper, Skid Row, Deep Purple, Saxon, Opeth, Cathedral and The Answer three times each.

I'll see Rose Hill Drive for the third time next week, and Symphony X, Alter Bridge, The Almighty and Kamelot for a third time each next year (maybe also a fourth for Kamelot). Hoping to see Thunder for the 8th time on Sunday, but not confirmed yet.

Maiden33 11-27-2007 07:39 AM

[QUOTE=ravenheart;173481]I'd love to see Seven Witches. I hope they play Sweden Rock next year.[/QUOTE]

They're pretty much looked on as a local band around here. I'm not the biggest fan of them but they're very cool to see live. I'm in their DVD.

overkiller 11-27-2007 09:36 AM

Overkill, 6 times I believe. Surprise surprise.

SomewhereInTime72 11-27-2007 09:46 AM

Maiden 4 times. Five this March.

They're the only band I've seen more than twice, so far. But I do plan on seeing Queensryche a third time in Februray.

zgodt 11-27-2007 09:49 AM

Iron Maiden I've seen 5 times.

Can't say for sure that I've seen anyone else more than twice.

metal_man1019 11-27-2007 09:50 AM

Ive seen Maiden, 5 times(Ed Hunter,Brave New World, Dance Of Death,Early Days and AMOLAD)

Black Sabbath three times(all at Ozzfest)

Ozzy three times(Ozzfest twice and once on Down To Earth tour)

JRA 11-27-2007 09:57 AM

I'd say its a tie between Slayer and Ozzy (if you count once with Sabbath and once solo).

Firewind 11-27-2007 12:43 PM

I've seen...
Behemoth-5
Lamb of God-5
Black Dahlia Murder-5 (they tend to be support on tours I want to see...)
Opeth-4
Iron Maiden... 0:bawling::bawling: