WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Misfits -- Erie, PA -- October 15th, 2007 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=7425)

Bloodcurse 10-28-2007 05:03 PM

Misfits -- Erie, PA -- October 15th, 2007

Halloween
Earth A.D.
Bloodfeast
Horror Business
Hybrid Moments
Teenagers from Mars
Attitude
Some Kinda Hate
Astro Zombies
Skulls
I Turned Into a Martian
20 Eyes
Six Pack
Horror Hotel
Ghouls Night Out
Angelfuck
Hollywood Babylon
Vampira
London Dungeon
Thirsty and Miserable (Black Flag cover)
American Psycho
Walk Among Us
Dig Up Her Bones
Kong At the Gates
The Forbidden Zone
Helena
Last Caress
American Nightmare
From Hell They Came?
----------------------------------Encore
Green Hell
Rise Above (Black Flag cover)
Die Die My Darling

ChildrenofSodom 10-28-2007 06:55 PM

Why do punk bands always cover other punk bands?

SomewhereInTime72 10-28-2007 07:00 PM

[QUOTE=ChildrenofSodom;171088]Why do metal bands always cover other metal bands?[/QUOTE]

Think about it.

Anyway, cool set, I like how the short song length = more songs. :tongue: But, is it true that, as my friends have told me, the band is ridiculously loud and you cant comprehend anything that's being played?

JRA 10-28-2007 07:07 PM

[QUOTE=SomewhereInTime72;171090]Think about it.

Anyway, cool set, I like how the short song length = more songs. :tongue: But, is it true that, as my friends have told me, the band is ridiculously loud and you cant comprehend anything that's being played?[/QUOTE]

That's why I fear seeing Manowar. I'm not gonna be able to tell "Sign of The Hammer" from "Kill With Power".:eyes:

insipidzombie 10-28-2007 09:21 PM

[QUOTE=ChildrenofSodom;171088]Why do punk bands always cover other punk bands?[/QUOTE]

It's not really covering. Both the guitarist and drummer of the current Misfits incarnation are former members of Black Flag.

TonyD 10-28-2007 10:09 PM

I'm not totally up on the Misfits, so correct me if I'm wrong
-the guitarist and drummer are originally from Black Flag
-Glen Danzig is touring with DANZIG, therefore not with the Misfits
-so Jerry is the only original member on the tour???

Slasherous 10-29-2007 06:21 AM

When I Saw Them On the 20th

When i saw them they also played Crawling Eye, Abominable Dr.Phibes (intro to American Psycho basically), and Black Coffee (Black Flag song). Jerry Only is the only original member left, but Robo was a member during the original run of the Misfits, and hes been in out of the band for a few times, so really only Dez is the newest of the new. but even he has been there for quite some time now.

jaysadler2 10-29-2007 01:00 PM

[QUOTE=SomewhereInTime72;171090]Think about it.

Anyway, cool set, I like how the short song length = more songs. :tongue: But, is it true that, as my friends have told me, the band is ridiculously loud and you cant comprehend anything that's being played?[/QUOTE]

I've seen them twice, but in a small intimate venue and the sound was loud but was reasonably clear. Maybe your friend(s) saw them in a bigger venue, also jerry does sometimes have his bass louder than most other bands

ADD 10-29-2007 02:27 PM

Ha I'm listening to 'Thirsty and Miserable' right now.

ChildrenofSodom 10-29-2007 06:21 PM

[QUOTE=insipidzombie;171107]It's not really covering. Both the guitarist and drummer of the current Misfits incarnation are former members of Black Flag.[/QUOTE]

Ah...gotcha. Thanks