WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Heaven & Hell -- Wantagh, NY -- September 8, 2007 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=7196)

TheWhisper88 09-08-2007 10:02 PM

Heaven & Hell -- Wantagh, NY -- September 8, 2007

Just got back from the show and what can I say...it was great! I had seats 10th row on the right hand side and had an excellent view of the stage the entire time. Queensryche and Heaven & Hell should have gotten more time. Here are the setlists, the H&H and QR ones are good but the Cooper one may be missing a song or two since I'm not as familiar with them....

[B][U]Queensryche[/U][/B]
The Whisper
Damaged
Speak
I'm American
NM 156
Screaming In Digital
Empire
Welcome To The Machine (Pink Floyd cover)
Take Hold Of The Flame

[B][U]Alice Cooper[/U][/B]
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Under My Wheels
I'm Eighteen
Is It My Body?
Billion Dollar Babies
Halo Of Flies
Welcome To My Nightmare
Only Women Bleed
Steven
Dead Babies
I Love The Dead
School's Out
-----------------------(encore)
Poison

[B][U]Heaven & Hell[/U][/B]
E5150
The Mob Rules
Children Of The Sea
I
Sign Of The Southern Cross
Voodoo
Computer God
Falling Off The Edge Of The World
Die Young
Heaven And Hell
-----------------------------(encore)
Neon Knights

The H&H set is quite dissapointing since they dropped 4 songs and didn't even bother replacing any of them. I mean there wasn't even any of the new songs. And how bout throwing in someting we haven't heard on the first leg of the tour like Master Of Insanity or Turn Up The Night or Lonley Is The Word or something. Even though it is a shorter set they still rocked. Queensryche also was very good but had a dissapointely short set. They should have at least let them play for an hour but whatever.
On the positive side, thew show was excellent and all the bands performed very well. Some notes; during Queensryche's performance of 'Welcome To The Machine', Geoff played saxaphone between vocal parts which I found pretty cool. Alice Cooper's stage show was pretty cool too as they had some fake killings and such and even had Cooper himself hung in the gallows toward the end. Dio's voice was great as usual and the show as a whole was awesome. Definetly glad I went despite the short sets.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft 09-08-2007 10:46 PM

10 whole songs? pretty sad. glad I saw them on the first leg of the tour.

I agree, [I]Turn up the Night[/I] should be added. :horns:

zepphalen 09-11-2007 01:38 PM

Actually TATE wasn't playing the saxaphone if u noticed he took it off his mouth and it still played for like 10 seconds, it was totally overdubbed

leglessmoof 04-09-2008 03:42 PM

Thanks for supplying the Queensryche setlist! I was missing that one.

Here's the full Alice Cooper setlist:

It's Hot Tonight
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Under My Wheels
I'm Eighteen
Is It My Body?
Billion Dollar Babies
Halo Of Flies
Drum Solo
Welcome To My Nightmare
Only Women Bleed
Steven