WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Twilightning -- Helsinki, Finland -- March 23rd, 2007 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=6483)

Spiral_Slave 03-25-2007 05:30 PM

Twilightning -- Helsinki, Finland -- March 23rd, 2007

This was Twilightning's first date in support of their new album " Swinelords. " They were opening for Thunderstone, but I could not find the Thunderstone setlist.

01. Swinelord
02. Vice Jesus
03. Victim Of Deceit
04. Rolling Heads
05. Pimps, Witches, Thieves, And Bitches
06. Into Treason
07. Isolation Shell
08. Plague-House Puppet Show

This setlist is fucked beyond belief. Not a single song from Delirium Veil? And loaded with Shitlords garbage. The only redeeming quality is the appearance of PHPS. :bouville:

EDIT: Found Machine Men's setlist.

01. Circus of Fools
02. No Talk Without the Giant
03. Ghost of the Seasons
04. Dream & Religion
05. The Shadow Gallery
06. Tyrannize
07. Where I Stand
08. Dying Without a Name
09. The Cardinal Point
10. Silver Dreams

Great setlist for MM. Glad to see all that Circus Of Fools material.

Human_Metal 03-26-2007 04:55 AM

I have to agree, that's a quite awful set list.

They could have atleast played Gone to the Wall from Delirium Veil..

Spiral_Slave 03-26-2007 06:36 AM

[QUOTE=Human_Metal;149646]I have to agree, that's a quite awful set list.

They could have atleast played Gone to the Wall from Delirium Veil..[/QUOTE]

They've closed their set with that song since the Delirium Veil tour. But I think now that they have changed their style to hard rock, and dropped the keyboards, that most of the power metal material is going to be dropped, which totally blows. :bouville:

Maiden33 03-26-2007 12:16 PM

This band has rewritten the book on how to make a great band go to hell in the shortest amount of time possible.

Spiral_Slave 03-28-2007 07:44 AM

I added Machine Men's setlist if anyone is interested.

Maiden33 03-28-2007 06:03 PM

[QUOTE=Spiral_Slave;150230]I added Machine Men's setlist if anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

Well, I was interested, but I'm very upset with the lack of Elegies songs. Only Dream and Religion, which is probably my least favorite on the whole disc. How about Back From the Days? Falling? From Sunrise to Sunset?

Spiral_Slave 03-29-2007 03:31 AM

[QUOTE=Maiden33;150295]Well, I was interested, but I'm very upset with the lack of Elegies songs. Only Dream and Religion, which is probably my least favorite on the whole disc. How about Back From the Days? Falling? From Sunrise to Sunset?[/QUOTE]

My guess is that if they were to headline, they'd probably do some of those songs, but since they had a short set due to the other bands, they wanted to do as much off the new album as possible.

Trooper_87 04-11-2007 07:06 AM

Here's Thunderstone's setlist.

Evolution 4.0/10.000 Ways
Tool Of The Devil
Roots Of Anger
Forth Into The Black
Face In The Mirror
Swirled
Sea Of Sorrow
Holding On To My Pain
The Riddle / Rainbow In The Dark
Drum Solo
Break The Emotion
Without Wings
Forevermore
---------
Let The Demons Free
Until We Touch The Burning Sun

Great gig! Machine Men were awesome too. :horns:

DethMaiden 04-11-2007 07:08 AM

[QUOTE=Maiden33;149690]This band has rewritten the book on how to make a great band go to hell in the shortest amount of time possible.[/QUOTE]

I was told that I would prefer them now that they aren't power metal :eyes:

Trooper_87 04-11-2007 07:17 AM

[QUOTE=Maiden33;150295]Well, I was interested, but I'm very upset with the lack of Elegies songs. Only Dream and Religion, which is probably my least favorite on the whole disc. How about Back From the Days? Falling? From Sunrise to Sunset?[/QUOTE]

Well, they played Back From The Days and Dream & Religion at the following gig, but they still weren't headlining. Get the new album btw. ;)