WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Misinformation and Propaganda (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   IRON MAIDEN to Play India (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=6324)

ADD 02-13-2007 12:05 PM

IRON MAIDEN to Play India

[url]http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=66955[/url]

The boys are really covering some ground on this tour, awesome to see them so successful and doing better than in years as far as touring goes :party: Just goes to show that they are still more relevant than 98% of bands out there..........how many bands play TWO countries in the same tour for the first time more than 30 years into their career?

UP THE FUCKING IRONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChildrenofSodom 02-13-2007 12:09 PM

Does Maiden have a bigger fan base than America? How about some shows in America that arent on the liberal coasts?

ADD 02-13-2007 12:11 PM

[QUOTE=ChildrenofSodom;144148]Does Maiden have a bigger fan base than America? How about some shows in America that arent on the liberal coasts?[/QUOTE]
:hecho: Why the fuck would Maiden want to play in the middle of fucking nowhere, Dustbin USA, than play in places like Greece and India? I'm glad for them, this way they won't be bored out of their minds and actually want to tour more. I'm also happy for those fans who rarely get Maiden shows, much less rock concerts in general.

ChildrenofSodom 02-13-2007 12:20 PM

[QUOTE=ADD;144150]:hecho: Why the fuck would Maiden want to play in the middle of fucking nowhere, Dustbin USA, than play in places like Greece and India? I'm glad for them, this way they won't be bored out of their minds and actually want to tour more. I'm also happy for those fans who rarely get Maiden shows, much less rock concerts in general.[/QUOTE]

Yeah..its cool that other countries that hardly ever get to see metal shows are finally getting some.....thats very metal......but still....There are millions of people not living in NYC, LA, Chicago, or any other big city (geneally on the outer rims of America) that would LOVE to see a good metal show...

and 'fucking nowhere Dustbin, USA' makes all the food that you take for granted....

ADD 02-13-2007 12:22 PM

[QUOTE=ChildrenofSodom;144152]Yeah..its cool that other countries that hardly ever get to see metal shows are finally getting some.....thats very metal......but still....There are millions of people not living in NYC, LA, Chicago, or any other big city (geneally on the outer rims of America) that would LOVE to see a good metal show...

and 'fucking nowhere Dustbin, USA' makes all the food that you take for granted....[/QUOTE]

That 's why Maiden did the Give Me Ed tour, which went to just about every single corner of the States. Sorry you were too much of a n00b not to go in 2003, but for those who did, Maiden/Dio/Motorhead isnt gonna get much better than that. They'll be back next year though don't worry.

:eyes:

Fe Maiden 02-13-2007 12:24 PM

[QUOTE=ChildrenofSodom;144148] How about some shows in America that arent on the liberal coasts?[/QUOTE]:tp:

ChildrenofSodom 02-13-2007 12:25 PM

[QUOTE=ADD;144154]That 's why Maiden did the Give Me Ed tour, which went to just about every single corner of the States. Sorry you were too much of a n00b not to go in 2003, but for those who did, Maiden/Dio/Motorhead isnt gonna get much better than that. They'll be back next year though don't worry.

:eyes:[/QUOTE]

oh sorry.......Every 13 year old goes to Iron Maiden shows....how noobish of me.

ADD 02-13-2007 12:25 PM

[QUOTE=ChildrenofSodom;144157]oh sorry.......Every 13 year old goes to Iron Maiden shows....how noobish of me.[/QUOTE]
Duh :dorky:

Fe Maiden 02-13-2007 12:25 PM

[QUOTE=ChildrenofSodom;144152] 'fucking nowhere Dustbin, USA' makes [B]all [/B]the food that you take for granted....[/QUOTE]Yeah, we grow nothing in California:hecho:

ADD 02-13-2007 12:26 PM

[QUOTE=Fe Maiden;144159]Yeah, we grow nothing in California:hecho:[/QUOTE]
And neither do other countries make imports :eyes: