WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   For Two Days in a Row... (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=6299)

ChildrenofSodom 02-05-2007 04:45 PM

For Two Days in a Row...

Our city has cancelled school, the night before!!! :party: :party:

I could finish my Honors Society application , my algebra homework, and my thesis paper.....but why?

:rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :shred:

powerslave_85 02-05-2007 04:50 PM

Is it because everything north of the Mason-Dixon has turned into the Arctic the last couple of days?

DethMaiden 02-05-2007 04:52 PM

[QUOTE=powerslave_85;143268]Is it because everything north of the Mason-Dixon has turned into the Arctic the last couple of days?[/QUOTE]

It's actually because of all the Immortal I've been listening to :allan:

ChildrenofSodom 02-05-2007 04:58 PM

God doesnt want anything to ruin Brad's and my week leading up to Mastodon..

And yes, because the wind chill is in the negatives.....

Thank God for Al Gore's 4 additional degrees of global warming!

powerslave_85 02-05-2007 05:00 PM

[QUOTE=ChildrenofSodom;143270]God doesnt want anything to ruin Brad's and my week leading up to Mastodon..

And yes, because the wind chill is in the negatives.....

Thank God for Al Gore's 4 additional degrees of global warming![/QUOTE]
You do realize that global warming doesn't necessarily mean a rise in temp...right?

ChildrenofSodom 02-05-2007 05:03 PM

[QUOTE=powerslave_85;143271]You do realize that global warming doesn't necessarily mean a rise in temp...right?[/QUOTE]

I know nothing about global warming. I feel by not knowing the facts, I can ensure that my view point is always right, in my own mind. :D

EvilCheeseWedge 02-06-2007 08:00 AM

God damn, it's COLD. We had band practice Sunday and quit after an hour, because our underground lair was just too damn cold for life. I even took the day off of work yesterday, because, seriously, it was just too fucking cold for work. ;)

And I hate all of you that have snow days! My mom is a teacher so she was home this morning as I left for class at 8 :hmm:

ChildrenofSodom 02-06-2007 10:09 AM

[QUOTE=EvilCheeseWedge;143314]God damn, it's COLD. We had band practice Sunday and quit after an hour, because our underground lair was just too damn cold for life. I even took the day off of work yesterday, because, seriously, it was just too fucking cold for work. ;)

And I hate all of you that have snow days! My mom is a teacher so she was home this morning as I left for class at 8 :hmm:[/QUOTE]

we didnt have a snow day....we had a cold day

zgodt 02-06-2007 10:25 AM

School here's been cancelled yesterday and today, too, due to windchill temperatures of 20 degrees below zero.

EvilCheeseWedge 02-06-2007 10:40 AM

[QUOTE=ChildrenofSodom;143316]we didnt have a snow day....we had a cold day[/QUOTE]
Inclement weather day :hmm: