WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Misinformation and Propaganda (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   New CHILDREN OF BODOM Album In 2008... (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=6006)

hot_turkey_ed 12-01-2006 11:27 AM

New CHILDREN OF BODOM Album In 2008...

Source: [url=http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=63132]Blabbermouth[/url]

So says their bassist in an interview... I really liked Hatecrew Death Roll but totally hated (mostly hated, anyway) their last one. I'm not sure I care much about this band any more.

:tp:

XxRyaNxX 12-01-2006 01:48 PM

Meh. I don't really care about them anymore either. Follow the Reaper is the only album I really liked.

ADD 12-01-2006 02:30 PM

Fuck this band. I'd punch Alexi if I ever saw him. FUCK YOU FOR SELLING OUT LIKE A BUNCH OF PANSIES! YOU HAD THE SKILL TO BE FUCKING LEGENDARY! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

But their first 2 albums are classic :cool: 'Follow The Reaper' and 'Hate Crew Deathroll' are alright too.

MetalDrummer888 12-01-2006 02:42 PM

are you dead yet was pretty bad, but i will still buy the new one . . . i can always hope :hecho:

PowerMaiden 12-01-2006 04:48 PM

According to you ADD

2 classics
2 alright album
1 that you don't like

and Alexi deserves a big FUCK YOU

c'mon ADD grow up

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

ADD 12-01-2006 05:11 PM

[QUOTE=PowerMaiden;135367]2 classics
2 alright album
1 that you don't like

and Alexi deserves a big FUCK YOU

c'mon ADD grow up

Cheers !
PowerMaiden[/QUOTE]

They just completely sunk though. It's way too obvious. I'll still always love 'Something Wild' and 'Hatebreeder' though.

It's not just the fact that 'Are You Dead Yet?' is easily one of the worst rock/metal albums I've ever heard. It's the fact that they practically stole the title from Carnal Forge's album, the fact that they decided to tour with Trivium and go mainstream, the fact that Alexi seems to care more about money & drinking than the music anymore, the fact that they use to be so amazing and had such talent to totally piss it away for a chance to become stars. Fuck Bodom for selling out. I understand they want to make a living off their music (any band would), but to sacrifice the musical integrity for it in such an obvious way is beyond reconsilable.

SomewhereInTime72 12-01-2006 05:19 PM

Alexi accidentally stumbled upon CGCFAD tuning. Thats what fucked it up, I swear.

PowerMaiden 12-01-2006 06:22 PM

[QUOTE=ADD;135369]They just completely sunk though. It's way too obvious. I'll still always love 'Something Wild' and 'Hatebreeder' though.

It's not just the fact that 'Are You Dead Yet?' is easily one of the worst rock/metal albums I've ever heard. It's the fact that they practically stole the title from Carnal Forge's album, the fact that they decided to tour with Trivium and go mainstream, the fact that Alexi seems to care more about money & drinking than the music anymore, the fact that they use to be so amazing and had such talent to totally piss it away for a chance to become stars. Fuck Bodom for selling out. I understand they want to make a living off their music (any band would), but to sacrifice the musical integrity for it in such an obvious way is beyond reconsilable.[/QUOTE]

I respect your young opinion, but I tottaly see it another way, they never sell out

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

DreamEvil001 12-01-2006 06:29 PM

Something Wild: O.K. Red Light in my eyes Pt. 1 and 2 kick ass

Hatebreeder: Damn Good, awesome tracks like Bed of Razors, Warheart, and Silent Night, Bodom Night

Follow the Reaper: Excellent, sstandouts are the title track, Bodom after Midnight, Mask of Sanity

Hate Crew Deathroll: [I]Classic[/I] Every track on this CD is amazing

Are You Dead Yet?: Definitely a let down but shows hope with Trashed Lost and Strungout, and the title track

So hell yeah i'm gonna buy the new CD, 2008 is a long ways off though, not really topical news

JRA 12-01-2006 06:58 PM

[QUOTE=DreamEvil001;135378]Something Wild: O.K. Red Light in my eyes Pt. 1 and 2 kick ass

Hatebreeder: Damn Good, awesome tracks like Bed of Razors, Warheart, and Silent Night, Bodom Night

Follow the Reaper: Excellent, sstandouts are the title track, Bodom after Midnight, Mask of Sanity

Hate Crew Deathroll: [I]Classic[/I] Every track on this CD is amazing

Are You Dead Yet?: Definitely a let down but shows hope with Trashed Lost and Strungout, and the title track

So hell yeah i'm gonna buy the new CD, 2008 is a long ways off though, not really topical news[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the buyer's guide